The Student Room Group

Need a Bulgarian buddy.... pls

Hi guys so basically I’m applying for medicine at Plovdiv for this September and I really want to contact someone who is already there and make friends before I go because ngl I’m pretty nervous about it. I’m applying through an agency so hopefully they’ll help me with accommodation but I want that insider info if you get what I mean. This feels really weird asking for help on the internet but I guess I’m so nervous about the whole thing I don’t know what else to do lol. In summary take pity on me and help a gyal out we can call it charity work 🤪🤪🤪
Hey, I don't go there but I'm applying -- so it's nice to know somebody! have u sat the exam yet :smile:
Original post by N/ABU
Hi guys so basically I’m applying for medicine at Plovdiv for this September and I really want to contact someone who is already there and make friends before I go because ngl I’m pretty nervous about it. I’m applying through an agency so hopefully they’ll help me with accommodation but I want that insider info if you get what I mean. This feels really weird asking for help on the internet but I guess I’m so nervous about the whole thing I don’t know what else to do lol. In summary take pity on me and help a gyal out we can call it charity work 🤪🤪🤪
Reply 2
I will sit my exam on the 29th of August. What about you? And where are you from?
Original post by N/ABU
Reply 3
Original post by GoldenShade
Hey, I don't go there but I'm applying -- so it's nice to know somebody! have u sat the exam yet :smile:

OMG YEAH LET’S BE FRIENDS!!!! And no I haven’t sat the exam yet I’m probably going to be sitting the one on the 3rd of September which it pretty late I guess huh?? But I’m excited to go. Where abouts in the UK are you from?? And what made you pick Bulgaria for med??? Or dent
Reply 4
Original post by Rei00
I will sit my exam on the 29th of August. What about you? And where are you from?

HIIIIIIIIIIII I’m from near Manchester around Preston area if you know where that is?? I think I’m sitting mine on the 3rd hopefully so maybe you’ll still be there right? Unless you’re coming back to the UK before the year starts like some people do. And what agency are you using?? I’m using Medconnect
Reply 5
I am not from the UK. I am Italian but I am living in Germany. This also means I am not using one of those well known agencys, couse this one is located in Germany. I will not be in Plovidv at the 3rd. I will be back at work at that time.
Original post by N/ABU
HIIIIIIIIIIII I’m from near Manchester around Preston area if you know where that is?? I think I’m sitting mine on the 3rd hopefully so maybe you’ll still be there right? Unless you’re coming back to the UK before the year starts like some people do. And what agency are you using?? I’m using Medconnect
Original post by N/ABU
OMG YEAH LET’S BE FRIENDS!!!! And no I haven’t sat the exam yet I’m probably going to be sitting the one on the 3rd of September which it pretty late I guess huh?? But I’m excited to go. Where abouts in the UK are you from?? And what made you pick Bulgaria for med??? Or dent

YASSS!! :biggrin: Yeah I think I will be sitting that one too! I am from Bradford hbu? And it's medicine, and I didn't get a place this year due to low entrance exam results -- you?
Reply 7
YASSS!! :biggrin: Yeah I think I will be sitting that one too! I am from Bradford hbu? And it's medicine, and I didn't get a place this year due to low entrance exam results -- you?

Omg didn’t even realise I didn’t reply I’m so rude sorry ☹️☹️. Yeah I tried twice and didn’t get in and I really don’t want to do pharmacy which was my other option so here I am it’s gonna be wild 🤪🤪
Reply 8

We’ll deffo see each other at the exam then right?? Are you coming back to the UK after that or are you just gonna stay for the two weeks before term starts?? I still have no clue about how to sort accommodation or anything of the sort
Original post by N/ABU
Omg didn’t even realise I didn’t reply I’m so rude sorry ☹️☹️. Yeah I tried twice and didn’t get in and I really don’t want to do pharmacy which was my other option so here I am it’s gonna be wild 🤪🤪

Lol no need to apologise. And it's so so tough to get a place.
I'm most likely coming back to the UK. Are you with an agent?
Reply 11
I'm most likely coming back to the UK. Are you with an agent?

I’m with medconnect. They seem pretty good so far and they answer all of my questions but yeah I don’t think I’m coming back to the Uk because I’m going on the first so I can’t afford to go back to the Uk and then to Bulgaria again plus I feel like I’ll need a bit of time to sort accommodation and all that other rubbish 😭😭😭
That's good and yes flight are more expensive than I expected! Yeah there's gonna be a lot to doooo :frown:
Original post by N/ABU
I’m with medconnect. They seem pretty good so far and they answer all of my questions but yeah I don’t think I’m coming back to the Uk because I’m going on the first so I can’t afford to go back to the Uk and then to Bulgaria again plus I feel like I’ll need a bit of time to sort accommodation and all that other rubbish 😭😭😭

Ye I changed my mind, Im staying for a week to check out accommodation
Reply 14
[QUOTE="GoldenShade;84581932"]That's good and yes flight are more expensive than I expected! Yeah there's gonna be a lot to doooo :frown:[/QUOTE
That's good and yes flight are more expensive than I expected! Yeah there's gonna be a lot to doooo :frown:

Did you make it!?? Are you currently in Plovdiv right now??
Original post by N/ABU
That's good and yes flight are more expensive than I expected! Yeah there's gonna be a lot to doooo :frown:[/QUOTE

Did you make it!?? Are you currently in Plovdiv right now??

Hi, sorry I ended up doing a foundation course in the UK :smile:
Reply 16
[QUOTE="GoldenShade;85342510"]Hi, sorry I ended up doing a foundation course in the UK :smile:[/QUOTE
Best of luck to you 😊😊😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending