Reply 2
Not funny
Orphan
Original post by CoolCavy
Orphan

The one on Netflix?
Original post by Hazzabear
The one on Netflix?

I dont have netflix so i cant say but it probably is on there :yep: (if it is give it a watch :colone: )
There are so many! I love horror movies. East Asians do them the best.

But my favourite horror movie is.... I can't think of one.:hmmmm2:
Insidious 2
MY TOP 4

US - not a supernatural ghost film but I love how Peele put the details beautifully and of course, Lupita’s brilliant performance as well.
Pet Sematary- the five stages of grief; Denial, angers bargaining, depression, and acceptance, are thoroughly explored and the character development is wonderful. I personally prefer the alternate ending tho.
It - not very scary but I love Bill Skarsgård’s performance and the occasional humour it contains. Love how it focuses on what we’re actually afraid of rather than Pennywise itself. Can’t wait to see chapter 2.
The Others - Both a drama and horror ghost story, possibly the best gothic horror I’ve ever seen. The plot twist at the end is very clever and unexpected. And Nicole was just surpassingly fine.
Hmmm... I actually like the Freddie and the Jason films. They are the only ones I am really keen on.
I prefer psychological horrors to jumpscare/slasher ones as I don't get scared easily by those (though I love them for their cheesiness like the Halloween series and Final Destination) so I love movies like Saw 1 and Get Out.
The conjuring and IT :argh:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by deep inside
Mine is martyrs

paranormal activity is good because its like a real life film! Ive gone off scary movies though a ive got older! I cant deal with them haha, anyone else feel the same?
Sophia :smile:
Halloween (1979)
paranormal activity is one of the scarier ones. I actually hated It (2017) because it was so boring apart from the first scene. The classic ones are definitely the best (Freddy, Jason, Michael etc).
The Thing (1982)
Reply 16
Original post by CoolCavy
Orphan

more psychologically unnerving, less scary in my opinion but I did watch it at 9 so maybe there's something wrong with me
Reply 17
Coraline is scary but beautiful at the same time, monster house really traumatised me, lights out was really good too.
Annabelle is pretty good as well
Original post by tam.bul
more psychologically unnerving, less scary in my opinion but I did watch it at 9 so maybe there's something wrong with me

Yeh that's fair, i get what you mean as it's not really like a classic gore everywhere horror. I find psychological things more scary but it would probably be better described as a psychological thriller rather than a straight up horror
Reply 19
The Exorcist is my favourite horror film. That isn't to say I find it the 'scariest' (I don't really even quantify good horror that way), but it's so tightly put together, the atmosphere is really claustrophobic, it's an interesting story and the performances are amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending