The Student Room Group

Anyone ever cold approached a women any success?

Talk about it
Reply 1
Yes i'm very often cold, never enough layers in the world! all my cold approaches to women have worked, i got served my coffee eventually.

Nah i'm just kidding around haha

I haven't cold approached any girls or guys, its a matter of luck really, it may not interest some girls, it may get you one
Reply 2
It don’t work I’ve tryed cold approach before lol
Original post by Elektra06
Yes i'm very often cold, never enough layers in the world! all my cold approaches to women have worked, i got served my coffee eventually.

Nah i'm just kidding around haha

I haven't cold approached any girls or guys, its a matter of luck really, it may not interest some girls, it may get you one
Reply 3
Of course it can work if you do it in the right environment and are attractive. Otherwise, on either of these points, it's a poor strategy
I've said yes to a date with guys who've done this.
A friend did this, and now they're married so, yes to answer your question.
Reply 6
Original post by Frelings456
Talk about it

If definitely works for some guys

alas, it never seems to ever work for me

I don't count getting a phone number or a woman agreeing to a date [but not turning up] as a success. For it to count as a success there must be at least a kiss imo.

The only time cold approaching seems to work is when the women do it on me :/

literally in nightclubs I have found it more beneficial to not do any approaching and stand there hoping to be approached than try approaching myself

even in online dating sites I have never managed to get a woman out on a date unless she hit on me first.

This is why I often object so strongly when women talk about "personality" being the biggest factor. Honestly, they don't give a flying f**k about personality. If she don't think you're hot you can be there telling her jokes, getting her smiling, getting her laughing, having a really good fun conversation ....but as soon as you try and make a move, or ask her on a date, .... the excuses start flying out left, right, and centre

on the flipside, you can bomb out on the conversation due to anxiety, get cockblocked all night by your "buddies", have to ask the girl out online [because you were too chicken to get her number in person] and she still says yes and goes on the date with you. Because she was strongly attracted to you, and approached you first :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Nothing works lol I’ve just been talking to a few women on dating apps have a few numbers but idk why people suggest real life as that’s even harder approaching random women don’t nessiarly mean your in can get in trouble for harassmenf
Original post by ANM775
If definitely works for some guys

alas, it never seems to ever work for me

I don't count getting a phone number or a woman agreeing to a date [but not turning up] as a success. For it to count as a success there must be at least a kiss imo.

The only time cold approaching seems to work is when the women do it on me :/

literally in nightclubs I have found it more beneficial to not do any approaching and stand there hoping to be approached than try approaching myself

even in online dating sites I have never managed to get a woman out on a date unless she hit on me first.

This is why I often object so strongly when women talk about "personality" being the biggest factor. Honestly, they don't give a flying f**k about personality. If she don't think you're hot you can be there telling her jokes, getting her smiling, getting her laughing, having a really good fun conversation ....but as soon as you try and make a move, or ask her on a date, .... the excuses start flying out left, right, and centre

on the flipside, you can bomb out on the conversation due to anxiety, get cockblocked all night by your "buddies", have to ask the girl out online [because you were too chicken to get her number in person] and she still says yes and goes on the date with you. Because she was strongly attracted to you, and approached you first :rolleyes:
Reply 8
And you get talking to them but they seem to be trolls awkward or have no personality lol or just straight up rude
Reply 9
Which in my book isn’t even a success because a number means nothing 90 percent chance they’ll flake
What I find so sexist and contradicting is people call me shallow because I don’t wanna go out with fat women yet a girl on Instagram and lots of girls I’ve spoke to and on POF as soon as I message them they say “your not my type” when I message them interesting things and they say I’m not attractive so does that mean they are shallow fat is a choice people can go to the gym and improve and everyone should take health seriously but if I said about the women doing that I’d be told diddums grow up not every women will like you but because I don’t find fat women attractive I’m shallow yet these attractive women won’t give me a chance because they don’t find me attractive that’s shallow to!!!! And proves both men and women are as shallow as each other one white girl even said she only goes for Black men (disregarding every single race but some how not shallow) and then she goes on to call all white boys ugly yet she’s white herself! Hahahah she just called her dad ugly
??
Possibly. I've approached Girls at Shops and in Buses asking if they're Single with no success in dates or numbers.
It's often difficult to do but can be done in the right setting, unlike the above.
It comes down to luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending