The Student Room Group

Model scam?

Scroll to see replies

Received the same email as you. Just ignored it and cancel the direct debit
Original post by Dennis25
I've received this reply and I'm furious.
Screenshot_20190624-153902.jpgScreenshot_20190624-153902.jpg
Thats aload of waffle they have told you.

By signing a contract,either party have the right to cancel a contract in writing regardless if it's a custom package or not.
If you cancel contract,any monies you have paid will be forefeited.

Thats all that will happen.
Cancel direct debit and block their emails and telephone number.
Original post by Dennis25
I've received this reply and I'm furious.
Screenshot_20190624-153902.jpgScreenshot_20190624-153902.jpg
Has anybody heard of muse models? Are these apart of ur models?
Hey I have just signed up to UR models and I will be going there next Saturday with back up I have paid £50 deposit which they have said is refundable if you go, therefore I will go try the shoot see how it goes and of course get my money back, I will tell you guys how it goes
Muse models ?? Wow muse is the name of the “agent” that sorts out the stuff for UR models
Original post by craigbull92
Has anybody heard of muse models? Are these apart of ur models?
Reply 65
Hi, did this work for you?
Hi , have you gone to the studio as they have called me for an appointment
Reply 67
Did this work for you?
Original post by Model_Image
Thats aload of waffle they have told you.

By signing a contract,either party have the right to cancel a contract in writing regardless if it's a custom package or not.
If you cancel contract,any monies you have paid will be forefeited.

Thats all that will happen.
Cancel direct debit and block their emails and telephone number.
Reply 68
Hi, guys. I paid my portfolio already, can i do something such a claim to refund my money or its late?
Original post by Mopatop92
Does anyone know if model network or ur models are legit? And if a fully refundable deposit is legit?

Are you interested in becoming a model if so i am a photographer with connections and can get you started.my website is robin hood photography services
Reply 70
Did you pay the £2000 upfront?
Original post by Vvv2007
Hi, guys. I paid my portfolio already, can i do something such a claim to refund my money or its late?
Reply 71
Xenon phoned me also, just wondering did you hear anything about it being a scam?
Reply 72
Original post by Simkk
Did you pay the £2000 upfront?

No, I ve paid £525 by instalments to the "platform" ur models and £120 year fee to the "agency" ttmc to give me work.
And did you get any work ?
Reply 74
Original post by Selena777
And did you get any work ?

Not "yet". I paid it off 2weeks ago, but stopped believing
Reply 75
Not yet". I ve paid it off 2weeks ago but stopped believing
Reply 76
Hiya, I’ve received an email to pay for my monthly deposit too. Did they take you to court or try and collect the money?

Original post by tellmethetruth
Received the same email as you. Just ignored it and cancel the direct debit
Original post by Simkk
Hiya, I’ve received an email to pay for my monthly deposit too. Did they take you to court or try and collect the money?

No they didn't. They sent an email saying I didn't paid whatsoever. And they don't even write my details correctly. So I leave it just like that
Do u get ur £50 deposit from ur models back ? APARENRLY on 24th 4 o’clock there will be 50 girls my age ( im14) and is anyone invite dyhat day contact me on insta if u are ( m_priv_xo1) xx
(edited 4 years ago)
Do u get ur 50 pound deposit back ? I payed by PayPal so I think they can’t hack me right

Quick Reply

Latest