The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Lewis_Hully2001
What’s the standard size bed sheets and duvets we will need?

unless that particular hall says otherwise, most accomodation is just standard single beds.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
What’s the standard size bed sheets and duvets we will need?

Check with them, but probably a standard single. It's worth checking though, because mine have these extra long singles and it's really hard to find bedsheets to fit them
Thank you 👍
Okayyyy, thank you
Okayyyy, thank you

Hi Lewis

If you're still unsure, let me know what room type you have been allocated and I will find out for you. :h:
Thank you, I am a little unsure still. I have been allocated a Single in the College Lane Campus is Telford Court. Would be much appreciated if you could find out for me please
Thank you, I am a little unsure still. I have been allocated a Single in the College Lane Campus is Telford Court. Would be much appreciated if you could find out for me please

Get yourself a flat sheet - double then that will fit everything - these really are first world problems
That’s what I was gonna do anyway, thought that would be easier

I have had a read of this which says you will have a 4ft bed, which is a Small Double. In the past I have found that Standard Double sheets also work alright when I stayed in rooms with Small Double bed.
Thank you

Latest

Trending

Trending