The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

let's hope this evil cow is banged up for many years.

smh
We are too quick to believe women when they cry rape.
Sometimes women that have drunken ( not plastered) consentual sex regret it the next day and convince themselves it was rape. But just as it was wrong to condemn the lads without an enquiry , let'swait and see what happens.
I assume she will keep her anonymity for the time being.
Original post by the bear
let's hope this evil cow is banged up for many years.

smh

You assuming she's lying is as bad as people assuming accused men are guilty.
Reply 5
Original post by Underscore__

I believe she has been found guilty via evidence, no? Not an assumption.
Original post by Jebedee
I believe she has been found guilty via evidence, no? Not an assumption.

No, she's been arrested on suspicion of making a false allegation. She hasn't been found guilty of anything
Reply 7
No, she's been arrested on suspicion of making a false allegation. She hasn't been found guilty of anything

Because DNA testing didn't find anything of the so called rapists right?

This means the guys get my preference for benefit of the doubt.
Reply 8
THIS is exactly why we must have proof beyond reasonable doubt in order to convict!
Original post by Jebedee
Because DNA testing didn't find anything of the so called rapists right?

This means the guys get my preference for benefit of the doubt.

For some of them, for others, there was DNA found but they say the sex was consensual.

She may very well be lying but at this point, we don't know, she deserves the presumption of innocence just as anyone accused of a crime does.
Original post by res ipsa loq
you sound really stupid right now.

Thanks for such insightful and constructive feedback
For some of them, for others, there was DNA found but they say the sex was consensual.

She may very well be lying but at this point, we don't know, she deserves the presumption of innocence just as anyone accused of a crime does.

So do the guys. What happens when the presumption of innocence between two parties conflict?

Someone is lying.
Original post by Jebedee
So do the guys. What happens when the presumption of innocence between two parties conflict?

Someone is lying.

Yes, someone is lying. The appropriate viewpoint in circumstances like this is to say we don't know who is lying, by not accusing either party you're upholding the presumption of innocence.
She's British
Original post by res ipsa loq
she probably wanted to free palestine hahahaha

Nobody is assuming her original allegations were lies. According to reports she has confessed to police that she was lying and some of the accused men have photographic evidence they were elsewhere at the time of the alleged assaults. Charges against them have been dropped and she has appeared iin court herself.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9604688/pictured-ayia-napa-gang-rape-lying-british-court/
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Good for that b**** before she went out and started destroying other men's careers!
Yes, someone is lying. The appropriate viewpoint in circumstances like this is to say we don't know who is lying, by not accusing either party you're upholding the presumption of innocence.

I in the court sure. My personal opinion is that she is the liar.

i am not assuming anything. she is a lying cow.

:moo:
Original post by Good bloke
Nobody is assuming her original allegations were lies. According to reports she has confessed to police that she was lying and some of the accused men have photographic evidence they were elsewhere at the time of the alleged assaults. Charges against them have been dropped and she has appeared iin court herself.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9604688/pictured-ayia-napa-gang-rape-lying-british-court/

Fair enough, I got that wrong. I thought the story was that she had changed her story but not admitted to having lied.
Original post by HoloFauxLie$
They think shes lying because her story didn't perfectly add up

Noi. They think she's lying because she told them she was lying.

Latest

Trending

Trending