The Student Room Group

[Golden Thread] What would you change your TSR username to and why?

This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 22nd August 2019 to be in with a chance of winning an Amazon Voucher!

Sometimes, we have regrets. But do you regret the first decision you made on TSR?

If so, share what you would go back in time and change your username to here!

Golden Threads 2019You can post in all of the other golden threads using the following links
1 - Post a gif/meme about results day
2 - Dear Teacher
3 - Fast Food/Restaurant Chain Hurt/Heal
4 - If you changed your TSR username - what would you change it to and why?
5 - What are your favourite memories of University?
6 - Top tips for dealing with stress/upcoming plans
7 - If you had to read one book which would it be
8 - Guess what is here and win it!
9 - University Students: What did you wish you knew?
10 - Which animal do you most relate to?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

CruelCavy

:colone:
My username is perfect
I am Groot
BigCheese69
Reply 5
Nathan - simplicity, though 8472 is pretty good at the mo for this.
I wouldn't change it, though I don't even remember choosing my username bc it was an impulse moment lol
I don't think I will anytime soon but if I did I'd probably change it back to @bizzy_penguin, as I kinda miss my old username.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Maybe something in Sanskrit just to be awkward when people want to tag me
Noto LLM LLB (Hons)

For simplicity
res ipsa loquitur
I'm kind of happy with what my username is right now, but if I had to - I'd make it something dungeons and dragons related.

CritHappens, anyone?
hm how about
CheeseIsFruit
:proud:
noodl(bu)zzz

My username is a combo of noodles and sleep, but I don't like sleeping anymore and more buzz than zzz :wink:
The same but with a space instead of an underscore. I foolishly assumed spaces wouldn't be allowed.
I assumed capitals weren’t allowed so used lowercase but it’s starting to annoy me now so I’d change it to Goldilocks12 :h:
Original post by goldilocks12
I assumed capitals weren’t allowed so used lowercase but it’s starting to annoy me now so I’d change it to Goldilocks12 :h:

First world problems :lol:

You can change your username after one year (if I'm not mistaken), so you could change that g to G? Just a thought. :dontknow:
I wanted @Razzberries but it was taken. Even worse, the user hasn't even made a single post on TSR. :colonhash:

Never mind, the extra z and capital B gave me an extra flare. :giggle:

Edit: Also, when some people tag me, the Razzberries from above is ALWAYS tagged so I never get the notifications. :cry:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by RazzzBerries
I wanted @Razzberries but it was taken. Even worse, the user hasn't even made a single post on TSR. :colonhash:

I feel you :colonhash: @Cavy took mine and they have never posted :colonhash: so i had to pretend to be cool

Quick Reply

Latest