The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

I keep switching between my ex and this other guy, every few weeks...I don't even have a reason why I do it maybe trying to find the right person to love idk...

Help! It's causing so much drama and hate
You don't "find the right person to love". You either do or you don't, and the fact that you can't make up your mind between these two means that neither are the right person for you.

Do them both a favour and move on.
Original post by Anonymous
I keep switching between my ex and this other guy, every few weeks...I don't even have a reason why I do it maybe trying to find the right person to love idk...

Help! It's causing so much drama and hate

If you keep switching, they will both leave just choose the one who cares about you more
no it's not normal
they’re humans, stop playing with their feelings. you don’t need to go back and forth to know which one is the right one. or maybe none of them are since you keep switching
Reply 5
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
You don't "find the right person to love". You either do or you don't, and the fact that you can't make up your mind between these two means that neither are the right person for you.

Do them both a favour and move on.

that's a very true point...
If its causing so much drama and hate then why do you keep doing it? Wouldn't speak to your ex, he's your ex for a reason. You don't find the "right person to love". You obviously don't love or even like either of them if you treat them like this. They aren't right for you, someone for you is out there somewhere! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending