The Student Room Group

Dealing with people who won't reply to you

How do you deal with people who you sent a snap to due to a conversation you were having, they snap other people ('cause the snap score went up) but don't bother opening your snap or replying?
ah classic. I hate this so much. depends on the context, but tbh I'm petty so I would keep doing the same to them/just don't message. they aren't worth ur time
Reply 2
Original post by riatown
ah classic. I hate this so much. depends on the context, but tbh I'm petty so I would keep doing the same to them/just don't message. they aren't worth ur time

it gives me bad anxiety tho, like they act intrested in the convo then ignore you basically and then when they reply i try to the same but my fat a** quickly jumps into the reply box
I don’t take it personally any more. Everyone does that to me
Original post by Unknown.45
it gives me bad anxiety tho, like they act intrested in the convo then ignore you basically and then when they reply i try to the same but my fat a** quickly jumps into the reply box

yeah ik it rlly does suck. been there and a week later still being ignored by someone who was meant to be a close friend looolll. people suck
Reply 5
Original post by riatown
yeah ik it rlly does suck. been there and a week later still being ignored by someone who was meant to be a close friend looolll. people suck

like my heart feel f***ing weird, like its beating fast but not to the point of anxiety attack or anything just beating like 5% faster than ususal and i can feel it and its weird lmao. How did you deal with it?
Reply 6
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
I don’t take it personally any more. Everyone does that to me

I take it very personal like, if they have time to snap other people they surely have time to answer a text from me, and if they dont, then they are ignoring me and i start thinking stuff like, " Did i say something wrong?", "Did i bore them?"
like my heart feel f***ing weird, like its beating fast but not to the point of anxiety attack or anything just beating like 5% faster than ususal and i can feel it and its weird lmao. How did you deal with it?

yeah I get that. tbh I just listen to music (NOT SAD MUSIC) and try to forget about it and distract myself. overthinking it helps nobody
Reply 8
This is the third person this week lmao, believe me ive tried but i guess its something to do with me
I take it very personal like, if they have time to snap other people they surely have time to answer a text from me, and if they dont, then they are ignoring me and i start thinking stuff like, " Did i say something wrong?", "Did i bore them?"

trust me, you’ll get over it. only take it personal when it’s like a best friend and i don’t have one
trust me, you’ll get over it. only take it personal when it’s like a best friend and i don’t have one

awewwe i can be your friend
awewwe i can be your friend

lol thanks. we’re already friends x
i have friends just not a best friend

Experience, hun. Thank you 😊
lol thanks. we’re already friends x
i have friends just not a best friend

Experience, hun. Thank you 😊

Guess who just replied