The Student Room Group

Nudes

I sent a nude and a selfie to a stranger. My face isnt in the nude pic and he doesnt know my real name/age/location, but I’m still nervous. Should I be??

Scroll to see replies

If you sent a selfie, then he could post it alongside the nude somewhere that you’re friends and family could see. Nothing may come of it, but please be more careful in the future.
Only share your body with people that you truly love and care about, and who you know truly love and care about you.
I would be you never know what their intentions are with it
Reply 3
Why would you do that
I don’t get it
Try not to stress. Your face isn't in the nude so it could be anyone really. Just be more careful in future.
Reply 5
Are you boy or girl? How old are you?
Why sent nudes photo?
It is risky to send nudes as normal, but given they have personal info, you might be ok. Just know that person has access to those photos forever. So try and be more careful in the future
Reply 7
why would you even do it in the first place
If I were you, I'd try and ask the person who you sent it to if they could delete it from their phone ( at least ) or warn them that if they post it anywhere you will take it with the police.
why are people asking why would you send a nude? uh because if u feel confident in your body, you can share with someone you like.
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
why are people asking why would you send a nude? uh because if u feel confident in your body, you can share with someone you like.

Op clearly said she sent to a stranger
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Op clearly said she sent to a stranger

like can also mean you find hot
Nude pics typically serve their purpose for ~5 mins then aren't thought of again.
Yes, you should be nervous. that's very dangerous

It's a simple question, why would you send a nude picture to anyone really? I would never send an intimate photo to my friends and family, that just me. Not even to a stranger, that's why most people end up being suicidal after they are haunted over the images and stuff they say via the internet
No face no case bro
Original post by h333
Why would you do that
I don’t get it

cuz it's fun?
Original post by Anonymous
It's a simple question, why would you send a nude picture to anyone really? I would never send an intimate photo to my friends and family, that just me. Not even to a stranger, that's why most people end up being suicidal after they are haunted over the images and stuff they say via the internet

I just said. Because you feel confident in your body and you just wanna share your god given beauty. Yes it comes with risks but doesn’t always happen. Yeah well that’s you
Original post by Anonymous
that's why most people end up being suicidal after they are haunted over the images and stuff they say via the internet

[citation needed]
I just said. Because you feel confident in your body and you just wanna share your god given beauty. Yes it comes with risks but doesn’t always happen. Yeah well that’s you

Hmmmm 🤨 #imherefordrama

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending