The Student Room Group

iGCSE Results Day 2019 Countdown!

iGCSE Results Day 2019!

[countdown]1565650800000[/countdown]

If you want the GCSE results day thread, then look here :woo:

Not long to go until iGCSE results day :eek:

Now these are a bit more complicated than GCSEs as there are different dates for results being released:
> 13th August for CIE (Cambridge International) results,
> Pre-Us are released to students on the 15th August,
> 22nd August is when Edexcel (Pearson) release their results.

If your school does a mixture of these exam boards, then they may choose to keep all your results until the 22nd August so that you don't have two results days!

Feel free to introduce yourself, what subjects you're doing/grades you're hoping for and any summer plans!

Best of luck to all of you :biggrin:
I'll be tagging everyone from the Year 11 thread, so even if this thread doesn't apply to you, spread some positivity!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good luck everyone :rave:
Hopefully this works and I'm tagging in everyone from the Y11 thread :biggrin: :crossedf:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by laurawatt
Hopefully this works and I'm tagging in everyone from the Y11 thread :biggrin: :crossedf:

Why
Original post by aadaman
Why

because then the people who would be interested in this thread could see it :smile:
Reply 5
Took me a while to figure out why it was only 12 days and 8 hours
in my english literature exam i wrote -thanks for marking it was a waste of time. will i get disqualified?
I did GCSE's not iGCSE's, but good luck everyone, hopefully you all get the grades you want, i'm sure you've all done amazing Xx
Original post by The Mogg
Took me a while to figure out why it was only 12 days and 8 hours

:lol:
Original post by dontneedtoknow
in my english literature exam i wrote -thanks for marking it was a waste of time. will i get disqualified?

Probably not, the examiner will most likely ignore it :smile:
Original post by jemima0103
I did GCSE's not iGCSE's, but good luck everyone, hopefully you all get the grades you want, i'm sure you've all done amazing Xx

I did GCSEs too :biggrin: Best of luck!
I'm not yr 11, but good luck!
Well done for taking the reins, Laura! :lol: :hugs:
Original post by SlightlySummer
I'm not yr 11, but good luck!

Thanks for your encouragement! :biggrin:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Well done for taking the reins, Laura! :lol: :hugs:

:h: I try my best :girl:
It's IGCSE, not iGCSE (i.e. not yet one of Apple's products...).
Original post by RussianQuestion
It's IGCSE, not iGCSE (i.e. not yet one of Apple's products...).

Thought people might mistake it for the GCSE thread if the ‘i’ wasn’t clear :smile:
We give igcse in grade 10 so it's 2 years and more stressful. Gave maths, phy, bio, chem, English, ict. And last year Urdu , Islamic studies, pak studies
Reply 15
I just did Chinese, English 2nd language, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, expecting 8/9 in all of them.
How likely is it that my french examiner would be drunk whilst marking my paper? :colone:
Am the only one who did really bad on the exams!?
Can my daughters results be posted do u have a number I can ring please shes going to be away
I'm super nervous. I took Physics, Business Studies, and Economics. I'm hoping for an A* in all. I feel really nervous about Business and Economics, I think the exams went well but I could end up getting a C. In my school last year there was 1 A*, 3 As, 15 Bs, 7 Cs, 6 Ds, and 3 Es for Business. Economics had 2 A*s, 12 As, 15 Bs, 15 Cs, 4 Ds, and 2 Es. I really hope I get an A* or an A at the minimum, I cannot get anything below that. Please wish me luck!

Quick Reply

Latest