So, you may be asking what Unicorn has done today? 🤔
Unicorn has:
Drank lots of coffee. 😲
Played with the dog.
Played video games.
Played anything.
Listened to music.
And procrastinated.... wooooooo. 😝:ymca:

I needed a bit of a break, and I just ran out of steam. 🤤 I'll be back on form tomorrow after 800m of running around a field in P.E. Anna oop. 🙃

In all honesty, I did do some things. I mean, the maths homework is complete. Finally. It's taken me 2 hours. To do maths homework. Thanks Sir, really appreciate drawing out 4 pages worth of tables. :colonhash: :work:

I also did some French quizlet sets and learnt Spanish vocab. So, yes I procrastinated. But I'll come back better tomorrow. I hope. 😵

Good luck everyone. Best wishes. 💖 🦄
Reply 41
You did :biggrin: TBH, you are the only person I talk to without freaking out on here 😅. Yeah, I am going into year 11 :frown: :frown: so it will be the real thing I will be panicking about sadly .. (well in Nov, Jan + March I think I have more mocks so it will be then too :s-smilie:)

:biggrin: thanks
Original post by MysticalUnicorn🦄
I didn't know that I made you feel welcome. :colondollar: As for nice and inspirational. 😢 I will admit, you have become a very close TSR friend too because of your support.

Bruh, we both gonna be ranting. I'll be panicking about mocks and you about the real thing (you're going into Year 11 right?).🤔😨

Lol the parent thing made me laugh. 🙃

Good luck. 😎
Poor you. :s-smilie:
Time flies by so quickly. I still feel like a Year 8. 😲
Original post by RyanC_
You did :biggrin: TBH, you are the only person I talk to without freaking out on here 😅. Yeah, I am going into year 11 :frown: :frown: so it will be the real thing I will be panicking about sadly .. (well in Nov, Jan + March I think I have more mocks so it will be then too :s-smilie:)

:biggrin: thanks
Yayyyy 😂😂😂👍👍👍
Alright. Let me just say this- I scraped the grade. When I say scraped I mean I was bang on the percentage needed lol. End in style. 🙃

And the physics teacher's face was incredible. He told me I was gonna fail- and I didn't! 😲

I got a grade 8. I just wanted to pass, nothing more. And this is my really weak science and it was a catastrophic exam which we learnt nothing about. 🤤
Can I be tagged?
Oh gosh, yes of course!
I forgot this existed lmao, I have had so much going on. I need a massive update. 😓
Original post by Satyr
Can I be tagged?
Me too, I am going to have one of the longest updates I have done so far.
Oh gosh, yes of course!
I forgot this existed lmao, I have had so much going on. I need a massive update. 😓
Ok guys hello, nice to meet you. 😎

Omg I haven't updated in like 3000000000 years: Unicorn what have you done? :cry2:

Sooooooo:
[scrollr]Here comes my life :headbang:[/scrollr]

School 🤗
I did my physics test as you all know. 😐
I had a maths test. I got a 6.
English Literature was a 9. 🙃🙃
English Language was above a 9- or whatever.
Chemistry was above an 8.
Sports studies was above a Distinction.
Biology was never marked. Which is annoying. :angry:

Fiesta time
:colondollar: :007: :bhangra: :adore: :angelwings: :argh: :banana: :gasp::ymca: :yep: :woohoo: :troll: :penguinhug: :rave: :nyan: :hoppy: :eek3: :headfire: :lovie2: :flower2: :jive::party:

If anybody is actually interested in my grades, then feel free to ask but:
1. I just wanted to get a pass. 😎
2. I don't list my grades without peoples' permission because I don't want to upset them or sound like I'm showing off. 😢

I was a bit angry with French because I was revising for these exams and they never came. Idk if I'm doing Spanish either. Which. Is. Great. :france: 😭😲🤤

Holiday plans:
This genuinelly depends on if I go on holiday, because I think I am but I'm not particularly sure. 🤔 If I do, then I have to take my Spanish book with me. Fun. :afraid: :excited:

If not, then I relax and revise a teeny bit. I went shopping with friends yesterday which was good because I bought a new teddy. 😇 I'm a 👶, I know.

Revision plans:
I'm taking it slowly for now. 🙄 In the last 2 weeks, I may speed it up so that I'm ready, but atm I'm just looking over topics we studied in class and learning a new language (which I'm loving 😎).

Today I'm going over P1 for physics, answering questions for it and creating flashcards. I'll then do some Spanish and French work. 🙃 With breaks.

Recently, I've been watching too much Netflix. Oh well. :gfight:

Tag list:
(If I forget anyone you'll be here next week. I lost my list lmao 😥).

Spoiler

Btw I think I'll update every Tuesday until school starts again, then it'll be Sunday? 🤗

Bye everyone, remember that you are the best, love yourself and have a good holiday. :hello: :heart:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Ok guys hello, nice to meet you. 😎

Omg I haven't updated in like 3000000000 years: Unicorn what have you done? :cry2:

Sooooooo:
[scrollr]Here comes my life :headbang:[/scrollr]

School 🤗
I did my physics test as you all know. 😐
I had a maths test. I got above a pass.
English Literature was above a pass. 🙃🙃
English Language was above a pass.
Chemistry was above a pass.
Sports studies was above a pass.
Biology was never marked. Which is annoying. :angry:

Fiesta time
:colondollar: :007: :bhangra: :adore: :angelwings: :argh: :banana: :gasp::ymca: :yep: :woohoo: :troll: :penguinhug: :rave: :nyan: :hoppy: :eek3: :headfire: :lovie2: :flower2: :jive::party:

If anybody is actually interested in my grades, then feel free to ask but:
1. I just wanted to get a pass. 😎
2. I don't list my grades without peoples' permission because I don't want to upset them or sound like I'm showing off. 😢

I was a bit angry with French because I was revising for these exams and they never came. Idk if I'm doing Spanish either. Which. Is. Great. :france: 😭😲🤤

Holiday plans:
This genuinelly depends on if I go on holiday, because I think I am but I'm not particularly sure. 🤔 If I do, then I have to take my Spanish book with me. Fun. :afraid: :excited:

If not, then I relax and revise a teeny bit. I went shopping with friends yesterday which was good because I bought a new teddy. 😇 I'm a 👶, I know.

Revision plans:
I'm taking it slowly for now. 🙄 In the last 2 weeks, I may speed it up so that I'm ready, but atm I'm just looking over topics we studied in class and learning a new language (which I'm loving 😎).

Today I'm going over P1 for physics, answering questions for it and creating flashcards. I'll then do some Spanish and French work. 🙃 With breaks.

Recently, I've been watching too much Netflix. Oh well. :gfight:

Tag list:
(If I forget anyone you'll be here next week. I lost my list lmao 😥).

Spoiler

Btw I think I'll update every Tuesday until school starts again, then it'll be Sunday? 🤗

Bye everyone, remember that you are the best, love yourself and have a good holiday. :hello: :heart:

You changed your name from mystical unicorn?
If don't mind me asking what are your predicted grades?
And you're in Year 9 going into Year 10?
Original post by Satyr
You changed your name from mystical unicorn?
If don't mind me asking what are your predicted grades?
And you're in Year 9 going into Year 10?

Yes- and I regret it. I wanna be Unicorn again! 😭 (I'm such a baby!)

My predicted grades for end of year 11? Or target grades?

Yes. And. I'm. Scared. :colondollar:
Yes- and I regret it. I wanna be Unicorn again! 😭 (I'm such a baby!)

My predicted grades for end of year 11? Or target grades?

Yes. And. I'm. Scared. :colondollar:

Your predicted grades for end of year 11.
I'm in your year then :five:, I've been binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix .
Original post by Satyr
Your predicted grades for end of year 11.
I'm in your year then :five:, I've been binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix .

Hello fellow Year 10.
I think these are my predicted grades lol, are they based on your current grades and what you would get if you continued to progress at the same rate? I'll give them anyway, I think they're the right ones... 🤔

English Language: 9
English Literature: 8
Maths: 6
Biology: 9
Chemistry: 9
Physics: 8
French: 9
Sports studies: Distinction
Spanish: No clue

These are not the actual grades I got in my exams btw, they were a bit different. 🤔
Hello fellow Year 10.
I think these are my predicted grades lol, are they based on your current grades and what you would get if you continued to progress at the same rate? I'll give them anyway, I think they're the right ones... 🤔

English Language: 9
English Literature: 8
Maths: 6
Biology: 9
Chemistry: 9
Physics: 8
French: 9
Sports studies: Distinction
Spanish: No clue

These are not the actual grades I got in my exams btw, they were a bit different. 🤔

I think I will get my predicted grades in Year 10, but we got some stupid ones currently based on how we performed in KS2 for some reason.
Original post by Satyr
I think I will get my predicted grades in Year 10, but we got some stupid ones currently based on how we performed in KS2 for some reason.

Oh, those are target grades. Mine aren't the best. What are yours? 😎

English Language: 6
English Literature: 6
Maths: 5
Biology: 6
Chemistry: 6
Physics: 6
French: 5 (that is not happening, I will rip my results up because this is the only subject I can do 😀)
Sports Studies: Merit
Oh, those are target grades. Mine aren't the best. What are yours? 😎

English Language: 6
English Literature: 6
Maths: 5
Biology: 6
Chemistry: 6
Physics: 6
French: 5 (that is not happening, I will rip my results up because this is the only subject I can do 😀)
Sports Studies: Merit

I have my targets which are all horrible like 6s and 7s, but mpredicteded are all above that apart from english which I might get a 7 or 6 in hopefully a 7.
Original post by Satyr
I have my targets which are all horrible like 6s and 7s, but mpredicteded are all above that apart from english which I might get a 7 or 6 in hopefully a 7.

6s and 7s aren't that bad- I'm just hoping to pass!
6s and 7s aren't that bad- I'm just hoping to pass!

But I guess my school is incredibly competitive so I want to get at least in the top 5 in the year for GCSE results.
Original post by Satyr
But I guess my school is incredibly competitive so I want to get at least in the top 5 in the year for GCSE results.

It's really good that you have high ambitions, it'll help in the future.
It's really good that you have high ambitions, it'll help in the future.

Hopefully I meet them
congrats on the passes!
and I commend you for not wanting to put out your grades but..in all honesty I don’t think anyone is really that caught up about them😂😂

remember to have fun this summer! seriously it’s your last one of freedom...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending