The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2019- Discussion and Help

Scroll to see replies

Making this for people getting their higher / nat 5 results on Tuesday , how do you think you’ve all done
Could have done better
Original post by verstopper
Could have done better

Are you waiting on nat 5s or highers
Original post by JemmaSmith
Are you waiting on nat 5s or highers

Nat 5s. What about you?
Nat 5s. What about you?

Highers , don’t be worried about your nat 5s because you still have next year if it dosent go to plan
2 days to go! How's everyone feeling about Tuesday?
Original post by JemmaSmith
Making this for people getting their higher / nat 5 results on Tuesday , how do you think you’ve all done

Could have done better

:wavey: Have just merged this into the main discussion thread for you- hope you both get the results you want on Tuesday! :smile:
Reply 47
..🤢
What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be for Nat 5 maths and physics?
Original post by Fhhdndjdj
What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be for Nat 5 maths and physics?

I would say the physics was easier than normal so I would say 72 while I think the maths was pretty normal so would say 70% (both for an A)
How's everyone feeling about tomorrow? Anything anyone is not sure about in terms of what happens/what to expect? :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
How's everyone feeling about tomorrow? Anything anyone is not sure about in terms of what happens/what to expect? :smile:

Not good
Original post by Labrador99

I feel I didn’t do as well as I hoped. I’m ok with it, whether my parents will be is another question!
Original post by fucthesqa
Not good

I feel I didn’t do as well as I hoped. I’m ok with it, whether my parents will be is another question!

Not long to wait now (and often the wait is worse than the result!) Hope that you do get the results you've worked for- there will be lots of people here to help either way though :smile:
Did anyone do any of these this year?Advanced higher Spanish Higher geography Higher English If so, how did you find them and what do you think the grade boundaries will be?Cheers and good luck for results tomorrow!
Original post by Bassboy887
Did anyone do any of these this year?Advanced higher Spanish Higher geography Higher English If so, how did you find them and what do you think the grade boundaries will be?Cheers and good luck for results tomorrow!

I did higher geography and higher English and they are the two subjects I’m most scared to find out what I got. I feel like I could’ve got a B in both but then also could get an A, it could go either way tbh. The geography exam was good however my assignment was shocking, I think the grade boundaries will be average like 70% for an A. The sqa blessed my class with the questions in English for the essay and the TA and since my portfolio was fairly good I think I might’ve just gotten an A. Grade boundaries are usually lower for English maybe 68% for an A. How about you? Good luck to you as well!
Does track ever update before 9am for Scottish results? If so, whats the earliest you would expect it to do so? Thanks
Reply 57
When are grade boundaries out and where can we find them?
Original post by Shelley12345
Does track ever update before 9am for Scottish results? If so, whats the earliest you would expect it to do so? Thanks

In some years, yes! Usually if it's early it will only be by about 15-20 minutes at most :smile:
Original post by _nim1
When are grade boundaries out and where can we find them?

They'll be released tomorrow (no particular time has been advertised), and they'll be on the SQA website (and also invariably linked on here :smile: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending