Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Gonna let out a few thoughts since I posted here a while ago and it felt pretty good after.
By the way I don’t know how to use semi colons sorry.
- I’m tired of feeling crazy; I hate how girls are with me; I’m tired of being anxious all the time; I’m tired of always thinking that people are always looking at me in public; I’m tired of being so sensitive; I hate how I lose sleep because my brain is hyperactive; I hate how I disappointed my parents because of one night of regret; I hate how I made my dad and mum cry because of what I did; I’m hate how i embarrassed myself in front of my brother that night; I hate how I embarrassed myself in front of my teachers and friends that night; I hate how I feel different; I hate being too nice; I hate how my friends probably think I’m crazy and paranoid; I hate how they think I’m so sensitive so they can’t joke around with me; I hate how my friend is playing a points game with me; I hate that I care what other people think; I hate that I have twitches all over my body probably due to stress and lack of sleep; I hate how I can’t talk to anyone because no one bloody listens; I hate how I don’t talk to my brother or sister that much; I hate that they can’t come to me when they need help; I hate how I’m just so sensitive to life; always thinking of the worst case scenario

I hate how I disappointed my parents that night I bloody hate it.

But I am grateful for life.
Déessee
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry to hear you're going through this. Feel free to PM me.
username3895014
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
venting on TSR to strangers really does help, I hope your situation gets better soon xx
My PMs are always open btw
Alisha999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am so sorry to hear this. But just remember you are strong. You can get through this. It I'd only through hardship that we learn to get back up stronger than we were before!

Like you, I am extremely sensitive and that is okay! Like you, I feel hateful of hurting the people that mean the world to me. Like you, I lose sleep because my mind takes me to places, like you I feel my friends think I'm crazy, like you i feel like noone wants to listen to me.

You are NOT alone. There are so many people feeling the way you are, one of them is myself.
But I'm somehow coping, I don't know how but I am.
I have anxiety and overthink and all sorts.
I promise you, you are not alone and I'm glad you feel letting your thoughts out on TSR helps you feel a little better.
Have you tried speaking to anyone about how you feel in person? Someone who you can confide in?

My PM is always open if you need to talk

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of a help but I hope knowing that you are not alone in this offers you some solance
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MiaNova)
Sorry to hear you're going through this. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks your so kind. Spoke to few people about it and feel much better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wooord)
venting on TSR to strangers really does help, I hope your situation gets better soon xx
My PMs are always open btw
It does. Thanks so much I’ve spoken to people and I feel better now thank u
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alisha999)
I am so sorry to hear this. But just remember you are strong. You can get through this. It I'd only through hardship that we learn to get back up stronger than we were before!

Like you, I am extremely sensitive and that is okay! Like you, I feel hateful of hurting the people that mean the world to me. Like you, I lose sleep because my mind takes me to places, like you I feel my friends think I'm crazy, like you i feel like noone wants to listen to me.

You are NOT alone. There are so many people feeling the way you are, one of them is myself.
But I'm somehow coping, I don't know how but I am.
I have anxiety and overthink and all sorts.
I promise you, you are not alone and I'm glad you feel letting your thoughts out on TSR helps you feel a little better.
Have you tried speaking to anyone about how you feel in person? Someone who you can confide in?

My PM is always open if you need to talk

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of a help but I hope knowing that you are not alone in this offers you some solance
It’s good to hear that other people are going through something similar tbh. We’re only humans I guess :/ I’m feeling a bit better now as I’ve spoken to some important people about it. Thanks so much for replying it really helped loads thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads