The Student Room Group

How to tell him my feeling

So first if you have read my other posts don't tell me to forget about him or he doesnt seem interested

So I've just messaged him and he replied I'm going to tell him my feelings and ask him to be my boyfriend (if he is single) so he got with a girl on the last day of school but I'm thinking about asking him how's it going with her (I won't tell him I like him if he's taken by her or another girl) is that weird? And then If he's single I'm going to tell him I like him and that I've liked him for a while and I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. First time telling someone I like him and first (hopefully) boyfriend.

If that's weird how can I tell him?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
???
Forget about him
Reply 3
I can't forget about him I want to tell him how I feel but I don't know how
Original post by Anon2049
I can't forget about him I want to tell him how I feel but I don't know how

Hey,

I wouldn’t if I were you. He has a girl now so i suppose you have to wait till they break up or something.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

I wouldn’t if I were you. He has a girl now so i suppose you have to wait till they break up or something.

Also, if you have some self respect. Don’t
best of luck for starting highschool , focus on that.
Reply 7
Hey,

I don't know if he has a girl still or if they broke up. So I was going to ask him if he's still with her or hows it going. I started to like him the end of year 7 but I was going to tell him the first day of year 8 but then I decided not to. Then valentines day but as I was about to tell him a girl asked him out who he'd asked out ages ago but she was just using him. Now we are going into year 9
so is he single or not??
I don't know if he has a girl still or if they broke up. So I was going to ask him if he's still with her or hows it going. I started to like him the end of year 7 but I was going to tell him the first day of year 8 but then I decided not to. Then valentines day but as I was about to tell him a girl asked him out who he'd asked out ages ago but she was just using him. Now we are going into year 9

Oh you can always check before telling him you like him x. Best of luck.
Reply 10
Oh you can always check before telling him you like him x. Best of luck.

On the last week of school he was joking around asking our friend in year 10 out and I told him not to be this boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He asked me out and I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was and i like someone else.he asked me who and I told him I wasn't telling him because he would shout it to the whole bus (we joke around a lot and he would probably do this). I have no idea what I was thinking but I told him I never liked him and he went in a mood and Ignored me the rest of the journey. Then the next day he told me to tell him on the last day and I asked him why he wanted to know and he said because he does and then I asked him why he went in a mood when I told him I never liked him and he said it made him sad.

He asked me for a hug on the last day even though he was taken and we hugged and then I asked him why did he ask for a hug when he's got a girlfriend and he could've hugged her and he said to our friend she's got me there.

How would you tell him you liked him and ask him if he's single?
Don't ask him about his relationship out of the blue. It will be awkward and also make it completely transparent that you like him.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
So first if you have read my other posts don't tell me to forget about him or he doesnt seem interested

So I've just messaged him and he replied I'm going to tell him my feelings and ask him to be my boyfriend (if he is single) so he got with a girl on the last day of school but I'm thinking about asking him how's it going with her (I won't tell him I like him if he's taken by her or another girl) is that weird? And then If he's single I'm going to tell him I like him and that I've liked him for a while and I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. First time telling someone I like him and first (hopefully) boyfriend.

If that's weird how can I tell him?

It ain't wierd. Good luck
On the last week of school he was joking around asking our friend in year 10 out and I told him not to be this boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He asked me out and I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was and i like someone else.he asked me who and I told him I wasn't telling him because he would shout it to the whole bus (we joke around a lot and he would probably do this). I have no idea what I was thinking but I told him I never liked him and he went in a mood and Ignored me the rest of the journey. Then the next day he told me to tell him on the last day and I asked him why he wanted to know and he said because he does and then I asked him why he went in a mood when I told him I never liked him and he said it made him sad.

He asked me for a hug on the last day even though he was taken and we hugged and then I asked him why did he ask for a hug when he's got a girlfriend and he could've hugged her and he said to our friend she's got me there.

how long ago was the hug? if it was recent might as well as ask him about it and then ask if he's single so it won't look weird
Reply 14
Original post by sinfonietta
Don't ask him about his relationship out of the blue. It will be awkward and also make it completely transparent that you like him.

What should I say to him then? As I want to let him know I like him. But if he doesn't like me back it's fine and I don't want to ruin our friendship
Just say ‘hey I was wondering how things were working out with you and X...’

Ohhh I remember your post. I wouldn’t but you could message him to see how things are going and be like how are things with your girl. If he told you he doesn’t have a girl, wait a couple days then tell him xxx
he doesn't like me back it's fine and I don't want to ruin our friendship he doesn't like me back it's fine and I don't want to ruin our friendship

just say that then? say you like him and if he doesn't like me back it's fine and I don't want to ruin our friendship
What should I say to him then? As I want to let him know I like him. But if he doesn't like me back it's fine and I don't want to ruin our friendship

You'd be better off doing nothing considering that last you saw him he was in a relationship.

Don't read so much into a hug though. It was likely just a platonic gesture.
If he replies ‘good thanks’ then go with something like ‘that’s good, you’re cute together’ and change the subject. And move on. If he replies that they’re not together tell him that’s a shame and either tell him you were only messing around when you told him you didn’t like him on the last day, or maybe ask him if he’d like to hang out sometime before school is back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending