The Student Room Group

Girls do you happen to love how satin looks and feels, or am i alone on this?

I just cant get enough of wearing it to the point that i have an embarrassingly huge collection of clothes and nightwear. I know other girls find it nice, but when i'm out wearing a pair of satin joggers for example, i find the feeling of the material rubbing againgst my bum n privates really sexy especially combined with how it makes my bum and thighs look. Is it just me? Cus iv felt alone on this for the longest time x
I also love how satin feels on my skin. I have quite a few satin clothes as well. I like to wear it quite often and if could would wear more and have more. I think that there are quite a few people out there that love satin as well. If you enjoy wearing it then wear it don't let any one stop you
Im actually not a great fan of satin. Just something about about the texture. But it looks pretty!!!
Reply 3
I love it!! It also looks amazing in photos, especially low light!! x
Reply 4
Original post by Farakhan
I just cant get enough of wearing it to the point that i have an embarrassingly huge collection of clothes and nightwear. I know other girls find it nice, but when i'm out wearing a pair of satin joggers for example, i find the feeling of the material rubbing againgst my bum n privates really sexy especially combined with how it makes my bum and thighs look. Is it just me? Cus iv felt alone on this for the longest time x

100% agree, i havent worn/own it to that extent though.
Reply 5
Original post by amberix
I love it!! It also looks amazing in photos, especially low light!! x

Preach girl!
I have a few satin skirts/tops and they do feel really nice, I agree.
Reply 7
Same, soo boujee! Cant help buying. Feel like total baddie in a lil slip dress n boots

P0 (30).jpg
P0 (29).jpg
P0 (27).jpgP0 (26).jpg
YES YES YESSSS!!!! Satin/silky slips and bed sheets, esp after you shave ur legs :heart:
Why is your username Farakhan?
Reply 10
Original post by HumbleBee_x
esp after you shave ur legs :heart:

I was going to say the exact same thing, loveee satin dresses and night gowns
Original post by Megxn0
I was going to say the exact same thing, loveee satin dresses and night gowns

Best feeling ever:lovedup:, you feel so feminine
Not a fan.
Reply 13
love love love!! Makes me feel so extra.
I think it’s nice but personally only would wear it in bed
I prefer silk, even then only for scarves and bedding
Original post by Satin Lover
Satin is amazing it looks and feels so sexy! Would love to chat sometime about our mutual love of satin.

2 year old thread...

Latest