The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2019- Discussion and Help

Scroll to see replies

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you get what you guys wanted and all the conditionals are met. Good Luck.
Original post by thepunmaster.e
I’m feeling so weird, I’ve been so stressed for literally the last 3 weeks but now I feel fairly calm but I have this constant feeling of foreboding :frown: I just want to know now, I’m even second guessing subjects I thought I did well in

:console: Thankfully not too long to wait now :redface: It's not that uncommon to feel differently about it when it's so imminent though. If I remember right, you did Nat 5s? Whatever happens, there will be options open to you, and also people here to offer help/advice :smile:

Original post by Strelzo
going over to my gran and grampas where I will let them open it as I think they would appreciate it.

I think if I'd done that, my gran would have a heart attack! Each to their own though :lol:
Reminder that anybody getting their results tomorrow can get a free meal at nandos as long as you show them your results (text/email/certificate), spend at least £7 and take a form of ID with you. Good luck to everybody. I'm scared about mine but looking forward to some good chicken. 🐔
Original post by Labrador99
:console: Thankfully not too long to wait now :redface: It's not that uncommon to feel differently about it when it's so imminent though. If I remember right, you did Nat 5s? Whatever happens, there will be options open to you, and also people here to offer help/advice :smile:

I think if I'd done that, my gran would have a heart attack! Each to their own though :lol:

Lol, my grandparents can't wait to see what I get. They've always been so supportive and are just dying to find out lol.
Original post by e.niam.hm
Reminder that anybody getting their results tomorrow can get a free meal at nandos as long as you show them your results (text/email/certificate), spend at least £7 and take a form of ID with you. Good luck to everybody. I'm scared about mine but looking forward to some good chicken. 🐔

I couldn't turn down free food, but when you have to pay for it (and it's Nandos), forget that :creep:
Original post by Strelzo
I've not signed up for the text as I believe it ruins it. All of that hard work just to have your fate decided by a measly text.

I'm waiting for the post, and the timing is somewhat good for me, actually. It's supposed to come out some time past 8am, but my postie usually delivers mail at around 11am - 1pm. Like I said, it's actually quite good, because my family and I are going over to my gran and grampas where I will let them open it as I think they would appreciate it. Coming in later also makes me less tempted to open it, had it came at 9am.

I'm literally the same actually. didn't want to get it by text or email cos it doesn't really feel official/proper enough
Original post by pineapplepink
I'm literally the same actually. didn't want to get it by text or email cos it doesn't really feel official/proper enough

Yeah. An A4 document satisfies me :five:
Original post by Strelzo
Yeah. An A4 document satisfies me :five:

:lol:
Original post by Strelzo
Lol, my grandparents can't wait to see what I get. They've always been so supportive and are just dying to find out lol.

Aw, glad they are supportive and looking forward to it :smile:
Anyone know when grade boundaries are published?
Original post by MadsClare_13
Anyone know when grade boundaries are published?

There's no specific time, but they'll be out tomorrow :smile:
There's no specific time, but they'll be out tomorrow :smile:

Do you happen to know if it’ll be before results are sent out or after?
Do you happen to know if it’ll be before results are sent out or after?

Generally, they make them available at some point after texts/emails go out, though it might be before your post arrives, depending on when your postie usually comes. There's no definite rule, but I'd be really surprised if the boundaries were out before the texts/emails :smile:
Generally, they make them available at some point after texts/emails go out, though it might be before your post arrives, depending on when your postie usually comes. There's no definite rule, but I'd be really surprised if the boundaries were out before the texts/emails :smile:

Ah okay, thank you so much :smile:
Just under 10 hours to go until text time.
Ah okay, thank you so much :smile:

No problem, hope you get the grades you need! :smile:
Tomorrow probs late morning
I'll be back in the morning, but wanted to wish you all the best for results tomorrow :smile: Also wanted to say just now that even if your results don't go to plan, there will be lots of options open to you, and the letters on a piece of paper that are exam results aren't everything/don't define you.
Thank you Labrador. You have a been a huge support to us all.
Massive good luck to you all tomorrow :goodluck: Really hope you all get what you want/need, but if not there'll be plenty of us around to talk you through potential next steps so do ask if you've got any questions :grouphugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending