The Student Room Group

Favourite PlayStation games of all time?

PS1: crash bandicoot, tekken 3, need for speed, GTA 2, final fantasy VI

PS2: GTA vice city (best GTA in my opinion) and San Andreas, tekken 4 (still play this game to this day- graphics are amazing 👌🏽), ratchet and clank, fifa street, SvR 2006 (best WWE game), fifa 10, jak x

PS3/4: mafia 3, GTA V, assassins creed odyssey, alien isolation, persona 5, red dead redemption 2, fifa, Witcher 3, watch dogs 2

Yeah these are just a few of the games I like 😂 wbu?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Spyro and Crash Bandicoot cannot be beaten, they are cult, they put a complexion on the playstation before the console came to a big name.
Reply 2
Original post by Kallisto
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot cannot be beaten, they are cult, they put a complexion on the playstation before the console came to a big name.

Don’t know spyro but crash bandicoot on PS1 CANNOT be beaten, it was the OG 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Addicting af
PS1 - Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Croc, GTA, Bloody Roar 2, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear, Rayman, Soul Reaver.

PS2 - Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, San Andreas, God of War, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good and Evil, Okami.

PS3 - Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet and Clank future series, ESO Oblivion and Skyrim, Batman Arkham series, Dark Souls, The Last of Us, Infamous, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Bioshock.

PS4 - God of War, Ratchet and Clank reboot, Uncharted 4, Spiderman, Final Fantasy 15, The Witcher 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro, Nier: Automata, MGSV, DOOM :cool:.

Didn't know you were a gamer lassy :wink:
Original post by JPMorgan.
Don’t know spyro but crash bandicoot on PS1 CANNOT be beaten, it was the OG 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Addicting af

Beat it as a kid so HA! :tongue:
The last of us is definitely one. I even got my mum watching me play cause it was that good.
Spyro's always a safe one for me, but personal favourites include Tekken 2 and 3, as well as Ape Escape!

Man, Ape Escape. Quite the game. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by JoshDarnIt
PS1 - Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Croc, GTA, Bloody Roar 2, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear, Rayman, Soul Reaver.

PS2 - Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, San Andreas, God of War, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good and Evil, Okami.

PS3 - Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet and Clank future series, ESO Oblivion and Skyrim, Batman Arkham series, Dark Souls, The Last of Us, Infamous, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Bioshock.

PS4 - God of War, Ratchet and Clank reboot, Uncharted 4, Spiderman, Final Fantasy 15, The Witcher 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro, Nier: Automata, MGSV, DOOM :cool:.

I rate those games ngl
How could I forget god of war 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
My g there’s a lot you don’t know about me :wink: I live and breathe in Play station
I grew up with my brother and so got interested in many things guys usually like for example, PlayStation, wwe, football, UFC list goes on
I rate those games ngl
How could I forget god of war 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
My g there’s a lot you don’t know about me :wink: I live and breathe in Play station
I grew up with my brother and so got interested in many things guys usually like for example, PlayStation, wwe, football, UFC list goes on

I'm a Playstation guy through and through so I approve :u:
Also UFC is sick ngl
Reply 9
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
Spyro's always a safe one for me, but personal favourites include Tekken 2 and 3, as well as Ape Escape!

Man, Ape Escape. Quite the game. :rolleyes:

Out of all the tekkens I like tekken 4 best because it has the best graphics, tekken 3 close second cos the game modes are sick esp beach volleyball 👌🏽👌🏽 The other tekkens (tekken tag team) are **** ngl
It’s actually most of the ones that I played. They take me back to my childhood.

PS2: Tony Hawk, Tomb Raider, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Need for Speed, 40 winks
PS4: Tomb Raider (latest ones)

Sounds like a very tough game, can't say anything about the difficulty level without to play Crash Bandicoot.
Out of all the tekkens I like tekken 4 best because it has the best graphics, tekken 3 close second cos the game modes are sick esp beach volleyball 👌🏽👌🏽 The other tekkens (tekken tag team) are **** ngl

True. I like Tekken 2's mainly because of Yoshimitsu's character design. Favourite character, really liked the samurai hat style going for it. :P
Reply 13
I'm a Playstation guy through and through so I approve :u:
Also UFC is sick ngl

Good good
If you prefer Xbox to play station you arent allowed on this thread 😂
Dunno 👌🏽
Who do you think Is the best UFC fighter of all time? Gotta give it to Anderson silva
This should be a thread about primarily PlayStation exclusives

The ones I remember were Ratchet and Clank PS3 ones.

Daxter PSP was amazing for a PSP game

Also loved the Little Big Planet series
PS1: tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid
PS2: Shadow of the colosuss timesplitters, timesplitters 2
PS3: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 , Borderlands 2
PS4: Bloodborne

Only including games I've played on the systems rather than ones available on the systems that I've played on another platform.

Ahem, you forgot Demon's Souls :P
The Uncharted series, Tomb Raider series, RE series, GTA San Andreas and The Last Of Us.
Reply 17
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
True. I like Tekken 2's mainly because of Yoshimitsu's character design. Favourite character, really liked the samurai hat style going for it. :P

I agree with you

I love playing with king, Jin, Brian and lee on tekken 4
Good good
If you prefer Xbox to play station you arent allowed on this thread 😂
Dunno 👌🏽
Who do you think Is the best UFC fighter of all time? Gotta give it to Anderson silva

I'm a fan of both but I grew up playing Playstation so it has a special place in my heart
Dunno about best fighter but my fave used to be Ross Pearson cos he's from my area and one of my mam's exes knew him irl

Original post by NotNotBatman
PS1: tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid
PS2: Shadow of the colosuss timesplitters, timesplitters 2
PS3: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 , Borderlands 2
PS4: Bloodborne

Only including games I've played on the systems rather than ones available on the systems that I've played on another platform.

Ahem, you forgot Demon's Souls :P

Apologies good sir!
Reply 19
I'm a fan of both but I grew up playing Playstation so it has a special place in my heart
Dunno about best fighter but my fave used to be Ross Pearson cos he's from my area and one of my mam's exes knew him irl

Apologies good sir!

Play station and psp is what I grew up playing, I will be honest never played x box 😊
Oh **** Pearson he was great, thats mad lol 😂

Quick Reply

Latest