The Student Room Group

Favourite PlayStation games of all time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JPMorgan.
Play station and psp is what I grew up playing, I will be honest never played x box 😊
Oh **** Pearson he was great, thats mad lol 😂

Tbh I have so many consoles and handhelds both old and new. Still play and collect for them too. I'm such a geek :ahee:
Yeah he's retired now I think.
Reply 21
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Tbh I have so many consoles and handhelds both old and new. Still play and collect for them too. I'm such a geek :ahee:
Yeah he's retired now I think.

PlayStation and playing Yu gi Oh (who no one ever plays other than me and my bro 😂) is what I do 24/7
I’m such a geek too
He is retired yes
PlayStation and playing Yu gi Oh (who no one ever plays other than me and my bro 😂) is what I do 24/7
I’m such a geek too
He is retired yes

Pokemon is where it's at :wink:
Geeks are da bestest :ahee:
Dyu read comics? Watch anime?
Reply 23
Pokemon is where it's at :wink:
Geeks are da bestest :ahee:
Dyu read comics? Watch anime?

U MAD BRO!!

Spoiler

I only watch and play yu gi, not other anime

Rahh u into comics! I read DC comics not marvel
U MAD BRO!!

Spoiler

I only watch and play yu gi, not other anime

Rahh u into comics! I read DC comics not marvel

Fite me rn :colonhash:

FILTHY CASUAL :eviltongue:

Like yahhhhhhhhh :ahee:
I read both but I prefer Marvel just a teensy bit more than DC :colondollar:
I will admit DC are producing better story lines than Marvel atm tho
PS2: Kingdom Hearts

PSP: Fifa

PS4: Fortnite

these are like the only games I played on these consoles.
Rah this takes me back on a nostalgia trip:

Back in 2007 I bought a PS1 from Argos but it came out faulty, so I had a faulty PS1 that I never returned - played Harry Potter on my friends PS1 though lol.

Back in 2008 I bought a fat PS2 from my uncle which came out ayt, favourite games were WWE 2007;Legends of Wrestlemania, COD 3, Midnight Club, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Conflict: Desert Storm. Went through 4 PS2s that I bought online after that, never bought the slim version or connected to WiFi (was always playing offline on co-op games).

Back in 2012 I bought a super slim PS3 from Argos (luckily came out ayt as well), favourite games were GTA 5 (loved this game to bits, literally grinded my level to 115 in 1 month), WWE 2011, NFS MS 2012, Minecraft, COD WAW;MW3;BO2.

Back in 2018 I bought a PS4 from Argos (luckily this came out ayt too), favourite game was GTA 5 (imo the excessive amount of content and ludicruos prices on items as well as heavy reliance on teamwork killed off the fun from online multiplayer, otherwise story mode was beautifully done) & Dying Light (love the zombies, scared to bits whenever I play it alone though).
Oh shoot yeah, the PSP!

Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2 come to mind! Those were cool. :biggrin:
Reply 28
Fite me rn :colonhash:

FILTHY CASUAL :eviltongue:

Like yahhhhhhhhh :ahee:
I read both but I prefer Marvel just a teensy bit more than DC :colondollar:
I will admit DC are producing better story lines than Marvel atm tho

You gonna fight a girl 😮😮 the feminazi inside me is triggered 🤬🤬

YOU DO NOT SAY **** ABOUT YU GI OH OR I WILL FORK YOU

Get ur marvel ass outta here, Marvel movies better than DC movies: without a doubt yes
Marvel comics better than DC comics: not a chance
If only the DC comics were as good as the movies 😍

Yo, do you watch the marvel TV shows on Netflix: punisher and daredevil (the others are wack) cos can’t find one person on TSR that watches these shows :rofl:
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
Spyro's always a safe one for me, but personal favourites include Tekken 2 and 3, as well as Ape Escape!

Man, Ape Escape. Quite the game. :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD APE ESCAPE 3 WAS MY CHILDHOOD!!! I found my old ps2 last week and played it again and it was so nostalgic 😂
You gonna fight a girl 😮😮 the feminazi inside me is triggered 🤬🤬

YOU DO NOT SAY **** ABOUT YU GI OH OR I WILL FORK YOU

Get ur marvel ass outta here, Marvel movies better than DC movies: without a doubt yes
Marvel comics better than DC comics: not a chance
If only the DC comics were as good as the movies 😍

Yo, do you watch the marvel TV shows on Netflix: punisher and daredevil (the others are wack) cos can’t find one person on TSR that watches these shows :rofl:

F*ck yeah! Equal rights and all that sh*t :u:

Scuse me? Is that some sort of sexual innuendo or something?

Leave my ass alone, it's sensitive :cry2: My fave story line of all time is Civil War from the comics.
Wonder Woman, Shazam and Aquaman were all quite good DC movies ngl. The Dark Knight trilogy is top notch too.

Damn right I do :cool: Daredevil is my daddy and Punisher is my uncle. Love those shows, especially Daredevil. I enjoyed the others for what they were but DD and Punisher were defo the best of the bunch. I'm actually re-watching S3 of DD rn lol.
Fifa 18 and GTA V
Reply 32
F*ck yeah! Equal rights and all that sh*t :u:

Scuse me? Is that some sort of sexual innuendo or something?

Leave my ass alone, it's sensitive :cry2: My fave story line of all time is Civil War from the comics.
Wonder Woman, Shazam and Aquaman were all quite good DC movies ngl. The Dark Knight trilogy is top notch too.

Damn right I do :cool: Daredevil is my daddy and Punisher is my uncle. Love those shows, especially Daredevil. I enjoyed the others for what they were but DD and Punisher were defo the best of the bunch. I'm actually re-watching S3 of DD rn lol.

Women are trash 🗑

No you silly yute 😂 me and my friends say it all the time, I will grab a fork and put a fork up you :smile:

The dark night trilogy was ****ING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rate it bare 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Josh you amazing human 🙏🙏🙏😎
Daredevil is my boyfriend and punisher is the mother of my child
Fam over seen those too shows countless times. I binged the new season of punisher in a day- no eating, no sleeping, no moving out of my seat

You’re so cool, those are the best shows on Netflix by far. I prefer punisher to daredevil
I’m also rewatching daredevil 👌🏽👌🏽 The acting to the story line is impeccable
Don’t know spyro but crash bandicoot on PS1 CANNOT be beaten, it was the OG 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Addicting af

"addicting"

are you taking the p
Reply 34
Original post by A Rolling Stone
"addicting"

are you taking the p

Who **** in your cornflakes today 🤔
Women are trash 🗑

No you silly yute 😂 me and my friends say it all the time, I will grab a fork and put a fork up you :smile:

The dark night trilogy was ****ING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rate it bare 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Josh you amazing human 🙏🙏🙏😎
Daredevil is my boyfriend and punisher is the mother of my child
Fam over seen those too shows countless times. I binged the new season of punisher in a day- no eating, no sleeping, no moving out of my seat

You’re so cool, those are the best shows on Netflix by far. I prefer punisher to daredevil
I’m also rewatching daredevil 👌🏽👌🏽 The acting to the story line is impeccable

Cue all the feminazi's getting triggered.

Urm that would be quite uncomfortable...I'm ready :colone:

One of the best superhero films and trilogies of all time fo sho.
No no I'm just some random idiot. I deserve no praise.
So does that may you my step mam? :hmmmm: Also dyu reckon your kid is gonna grow up to be a psychopath like his father?
Makes me sad that we're likely never gonna see em' anymore :frown:

No u. What seasons you on? No.1? I relate to Daredevil so much cos I used to suffer from depression just like him, that's why he's one of my faves. And also the fact that he never gives up which inspires me to do the same. OH GOD I'M GETTING ALL SOPPY, QUICK, GRAB THE TISSUES :bawling:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, THPS2, WWF Attitude, WCW Mayhem, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken 2, Nightmare Creatures.

PS2: SvR 2006, THPS4, Metal Gear Solid 3, Resident Evil 4, The Godfather, GTA Vice City, Scarface

PS3: CoD W@W, CoD Black Ops, Fight Night Round 3
Reply 37
Cue all the feminazi's getting triggered.

Urm that would be quite uncomfortable...I'm ready :colone:

One of the best superhero films and trilogies of all time fo sho.
No no I'm just some random idiot. I deserve no praise.
So does that may you my step mam? :hmmmm: Also dyu reckon your kid is gonna grow up to be a psychopath like his father?
Makes me sad that we're likely never gonna see em' anymore :frown:

No u. What seasons you on? No.1? I relate to Daredevil so much cos I used to suffer from depression just like him, that's why he's one of my faves. And also the fact that he never gives up which inspires me to do the same. OH GOD I'M GETTING ALL SOPPY, QUICK, GRAB THE TISSUES :bawling:

No one ever says it, feminazis always like ‘men are so trash omg’ shut up 😂
I will stick a fork in your mouth and down your throat :smile:

💯 best superhero trilogy ever in my opinion ngl
You’re getting confused, mother of my child: I am punisher and daredevil is my husband
Daredevil is not the psychopath frank is :rofl:
Rewatching season 2 of daredevil (best season)
I rate daredevil as a person he’s amazing in every way
So emotional 😭 here comes the water works
No one ever says it, feminazis always like ‘men are so trash omg’ shut up 😂
I will stick a fork in your mouth and down your throat :smile:

💯 best superhero trilogy ever in my opinion ngl
You’re getting confused, mother of my child: I am punisher and daredevil is my husband
Daredevil is not the psychopath frank is :rofl:
Rewatching season 2 of daredevil (best season)
I rate daredevil as a person he’s amazing in every way
So emotional 😭 here comes the water works

They're deluded that's why. I reckon we should send them to Mars and leave em' there.
Ugh yes please :coma:

It's in my top 3 that's for sure.
You are Punisher? But Punisher is a dude? Waaaaaaait...did Frank get a sex change? :sly:
I was referring to Frank lol
I disagree. Season 1 and 3 are in my opinion the best seasons with 2 obv being the second.
I would bang him if I were gay ngl.
:cry2:
Reply 39
Okami is probably my favourite game ever, and it's originally a PS2 game, so that. Honourable mentions go to the Crash Bandicoot games, especially Crash Bandicoot 2, Spiderman 2 on the PS2, The Simpsons: Hit and Run and the ludicrously good GTA: San Andreas. Haven't gamed for many years aside from some stuff on Steam (most recent console I owned was a 360) so might be missing out on some PS3 goodness.

Quick Reply

Latest