The Student Room Group

Higher Human Biology

Absolutely gutted about my grade today. I got a C and the condition of my university place was for a B. How is everyone else feeling who sat this exam? I felt paper 2 was very hard, did sqa change the boundaries for this paper does anyone know? Feeling drained. Thanks guys xx
Reply 1
The B Boundary for Higher Human Biology this year was 88/150 equating to 59%
Original post by Smurphs
Absolutely gutted about my grade today. I got a C and the condition of my university place was for a B. How is everyone else feeling who sat this exam? I felt paper 2 was very hard, did sqa change the boundaries for this paper does anyone know? Feeling drained. Thanks guys xx

Sorry to hear you missed out on your grade for uni :console:

Did you have an insurance choice? Are there other options you're considering?
Reply 3
I am devastated but paper 2 was awful for me. I have got a plan B but just hoped this route would work out. Thank you for your kindness :smile:
Original post by Smurphs
I am devastated but paper 2 was awful for me. I have got a plan B but just hoped this route would work out. Thank you for your kindness :smile:

Glad you've got a plan B- would encourage you to have a read at this thread, where quite a few people ended up going with their plan B (or C, or D!). And no problem at all, hope that it all works out for you! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Labrador99
Glad you've got a plan B- would encourage you to have a read at this thread, where quite a few people ended up going with their plan B (or C, or D!). And no problem at all, hope that it all works out for you! :smile:

Thank you so much for sharing after a tearful day, best wishes xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending