The Student Room Group

TMI discharge question

Sorry for the graphic discription...
Anyone know if you an usually see discharge sitting in the vagina? I dont usually look...
I'm waiting for my results from the clinic but the past few days I've noticed an Extra thick white sticky discharge really thick I've never had before. Slightly lumpy kind of small bits in like imagine discharge with bits of sugar that kind of lumpy not big lumps like "cottage cheese"
No itching no smell no nothing.
I've been in antibiotics and usually get thrush from them but never had thrush wothout itching... Anyone know??
I examined myself after seeing it in my knickers and can see the inside of my vaginal wall kind of coated in it, sometimes. Bizarre

P. S went to the clinic 2 days ago.. They said its normal but I dibt think the discharge was showing because I've never seen this before, they also tested for thrush and they said nope...
Sort of smells sweaty or of nothing, really sticky crazy thick bright white and loads of it
Reply 1
P. S so now I'm just waiting for the sti results
Had a testast week came back all negative a d clear but obviously sti won't show for 2 weeks....
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry for the graphic discription...
Anyone know if you an usually see discharge sitting in the vagina? I dont usually look...
I'm waiting for my results from the clinic but the past few days I've noticed an Extra thick white sticky discharge really thick I've never had before. Slightly lumpy kind of small bits in like imagine discharge with bits of sugar that kind of lumpy not big lumps like "cottage cheese"
No itching no smell no nothing.
I've been in antibiotics and usually get thrush from them but never had thrush wothout itching... Anyone know??
I examined myself after seeing it in my knickers and can see the inside of my vaginal wall kind of coated in it, sometimes. Bizarre

P. S went to the clinic 2 days ago.. They said its normal but I dibt think the discharge was showing because I've never seen this before, they also tested for thrush and they said nope...
Sort of smells sweaty or of nothing, really sticky crazy thick bright white and loads of it

Could be the start of thrush, maybe?
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
Could be the start of thrush, maybe?

Yeah very possible, I don't know if you can ever start getting thrush and then it just stops cos the discharge has been about 5 days now usually I'd be itching and on my way to recovery and back to normal lol... Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for the reply
Yeah very possible, I don't know if you can ever start getting thrush and then it just stops cos the discharge has been about 5 days now usually I'd be itching and on my way to recovery and back to normal lol... Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for the reply

Maybe try treatment for thrush anyway and see if that clears it?
Reply 5
I'm thinking could it be chlamydia maybe??? I never see any discharge sitting inside me really odd, I doubt it's the antibiotics from last week I kind of wish I was itching so I thought it was thrush haha..didn't want to spend £15 on a thrush tester 😔 and the clinic said 2 days ago no thrush trich or bv there but perhaps it wasn't being detected that early
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
Maybe try treatment for thrush anyway and see if that clears it?

Good idea, can't make it worse can it lol
Just out of curiosity did u find out what it was? Because I’m having the same problem
Good idea, can't make it worse can it lol

It really could.

Don't self-medicate for thrush unless you've previously had it diagnosed and are certain it's the same thing. Reporting it to your doctor if you have any underlying medical issues or if it doesn't clear up after topical treatment.

Quick Reply

Latest