The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Applied Genomics at Imperial College London

Hello! I’ve accepted an offer from Imperial to study Applied Genomics (previously Functional Omics) and I was wondering who else will be studying this, starting in September 2019, and what is overall opinion on this course?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey, just completed my application for the same course, a bit last minute I know! Did you get interviewed?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by CVills
Hey, just completed my application for the same course, a bit last minute I know! Did you get interviewed?

Better late than never! 😄 I didn’t get interviewed, when I submitted my application I heard back a few weeks later with the conditional offer. Have you been told you’ll need to interview?
Reply 3
Original post by Zenouska
Better late than never! 😄 I didn’t get interviewed, when I submitted my application I heard back a few weeks later with the conditional offer. Have you been told you’ll need to interview?

I only fully completed it last week so I don't think I'll hear anything for at least another week or so. That's good about the interview though, makes things much easier, congratulations on your place!
Reply 4
Original post by CVills
I only fully completed it last week so I don't think I'll hear anything for at least another week or so. That's good about the interview though, makes things much easier, congratulations on your place!

I see, well good luck with the application, I hope you get an offer! Thank you very much! What BSc did you study before applying for this course, if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 5
Original post by Zenouska
I see, well good luck with the application, I hope you get an offer! Thank you very much! What BSc did you study before applying for this course, if you don’t mind me asking?

Thank you! I did Pharmacology, how about you?
Reply 6
Original post by CVills
Thank you! I did Pharmacology, how about you?

Pharmacology seems pretty interesting, I did Biochemistry
Reply 7
Hey. I am looking at the Applied Genomics program and had a few questions.Why the Applied Genomics over Genomic Medicine or Human Molecular Genetics courses?- They all seem so similar to meDid you enjoy the course?- Worth the time/moneyThanks
Reply 8
Hey, I am preparing for this year's interview. Has anyone here been interviewed before? I'd appreciate if you could talk to me about it. Are there any deep and professional questions being asked? Or just personal and general questions? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending