The Student Room Group

After months of failing my theory I passed, so chuft!

So happy with myself , been trying since February this year to pass my theory, and now I've passed and couldn't be anymore happier, shows revision pays off as my first few times I didn't revise thinking it would be "easy".

February 7th - 32 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 59 out of 75.
March 11th - 34 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 54 out of 75.
April 22nd - 36 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 45 out of 75.
May - Took a break as fed up.
Started Revision 2nd June
June 23rd 42 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 56 out of 75.
July 19th 44 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 39 out of 75.
July 30th 42 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 60 out of 75.
August 7th 49 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 50 out of 75.

Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to offer advice and just be an overall kind person, tried on Reddit for help months ago with nothing but trolls calling me a failure, i pulled through though, good luck to anyone doing their theory tests, REVISION IS KEY do not put it off like I did, do it at least once a day keep answers set in stone.

Paid £5 for the official DVSA driving app on google play store, it's a steal for how much it teaches you, if you ever need some advice or hand on your shoulder I am always here to help out.
Original post by leejnsn
So happy with myself , been trying since February this year to pass my theory, and now I've passed and couldn't be anymore happier, shows revision pays off as my first few times I didn't revise thinking it would be "easy".

February 7th - 32 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 59 out of 75.
March 11th - 34 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 54 out of 75.
April 22nd - 36 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 45 out of 75.
May - Took a break as fed up.
Started Revision 2nd June
June 23rd 42 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 56 out of 75.
July 19th 44 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 39 out of 75.
July 30th 42 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 60 out of 75.
August 7th 49 out of 50 multiple choice/hazard perception 50 out of 75.

Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to offer advice and just be an overall kind person, tried on Reddit for help months ago with nothing but trolls calling me a failure, i pulled through though, good luck to anyone doing their theory tests, REVISION IS KEY do not put it off like I did, do it at least once a day keep answers set in stone.

Paid £5 for the official DVSA driving app on google play store, it's a steal for how much it teaches you, if you ever need some advice or hand on your shoulder I am always here to help out.

That's brilliant congratulations :smile: good luck for your practical test!

Quick Reply