The Student Room Group

Sad Man U fan

I'm a sad, depressed Man U fan. When do you guys think we will start winning again?
I have given up hopes till the next 1-2 years

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soteria3
I'm a sad, depressed Man U fan. When do you guys think we will start winning again?

I dont think Ole will do it for you.
I would think like more 4-6 years as in chance of winning the PL. You needed someone like Guardiola or more probable someone like Poch could start to get results after 2. Squad is a mess and you need to get rid of Pog. Meanwhile its very amusing for everyone else and gives you the feeling of what its like for everyone else.
What do you expect with a Cardiff flop?
Reply 3
I think man u should change their style of play. What do you think?

You are talking about the league? maybe in some years, if Man U is able to form a good and harmonic team, Solskjaer may the manager for this job.
Reply 5
And you just won 4-0. Do you feel better now?
Reply 6
Original post by 8013

Obviously bro
If it makes you that miserable go and support City. We’ll still sell out every match we play this season regardless.

United do not have a given right to win trophies every year, there’s so much more to supporting a football team than just winning things.
Reply 8
Original post by 8013

You no fly much. Sad.
Obviously bro

Maybe United is a serious candidate for winning the league this season. That was a good start for first.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by IanDangerously
If it makes you that miserable go and support City. We’ll still sell out every match we play this season regardless.

United do not have a given right to win trophies every year, there’s so much more to supporting a football team than just winning things.

IK bro, I was just asking how much time do you guys think will we need to get settled up with the new team properly
Reply 11
Original post by Kallisto
Maybe United is a serious candidate for winning the league this season. That was a food start for first.

I hope so, fingers crossed, the league is ours
I genuinely don't think we'll win the league again for another 10 years. At least.

Improvement this season would be getting back in the top 4, blooding some of the younger players and getting rid of the deadwood.
I’m just hoping that I can see them win the league at least once in my lifetime post fergie.
Reply 14
Original post by RichPiana
I’m just hoping that I can see them win the league at least once in my lifetime post fergie.

Wait for 2-3 years, we'll do it again :smile:
When you get a good coach.
Reply 16
Original post by Gravitywaves
When you get a good coach.

Ole is good

Don’t give up hope! I am thinking that this will be a development first half of the season and a progressive second half. I think that top 5 is a certainty.
Reply 18
Original post by Mark-987
Don’t give up hope! I am thinking that this will be a development first half of the season and a progressive second half. I think that top 5 is a certainty.

I hope. Top 5 this year would be a good development
I hope. Top 5 this year would be a good development

Wait and see. Three matches, one victory, draw and defeat so far. Still think it is possible, but it is a tough task in this season. Ole needs a fair chance.

Quick Reply

Latest