The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Commonwealth shared scholarships 2019

Hello Teesside University!
Have the commonwealth shared scholarships awards for 2019 been communicated to applicants or we need to wait?

Thank you?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello Teesside University!
Have the commonwealth shared scholarships awards for 2019 been communicated to applicants or we need to wait?

Thank you?

Hello there!

Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scolarship closed on 14th March 2019.

Teesside University notified all candidates of the outcome of their Scholarship application by Friday 12th April. We advise that applicants check their email inbox and also their spam file, to ensure any important email correspondence regarding the Scholarship has not been missed.

Does this help?

Best wishes :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Teesside University
Hello there!

Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scolarship closed on 14th March 2019.

Teesside University notified all candidates of the outcome of their Scholarship application by Friday 12th April. We advise that applicants check their email inbox and also their spam file, to ensure any important email correspondence regarding the Scholarship has not been missed.

Does this help?

Best wishes :smile:

Hello again!

Thank you so much for your response! It helps a lot! I have received and read all emails during the process(since March, 2019).

Recently, I have been asked by the CSC to send references for the course: Teesside University: Master of Public Health.

I haven't heard anything from the day my references were sent to CSC for above mentioned course.

What can I assume?
Hello again!

Thank you so much for your response! It helps a lot! I have received and read all emails during the process(since March, 2019).

Recently, I have been asked by the CSC to send references for the course: Teesside University: Master of Public Health.

I haven't heard anything from the day my references were sent to CSC for above mentioned course.

What can I assume?

Hello again :smile:

No problem. Glad you have received everything so far.

I recommend you get in touch with Dr Lawrence Achilles Nnyanzi (Programme Leader, DrPH ) on [email protected], or +44 1642 384967. If you provide your full name and any application details you have that will help. We'll then be able to look into the status of your application.

:crossedf:
Reply 4
Original post by Teesside University
Hello again :smile:

No problem. Glad you have received everything so far.

I recommend you get in touch with Dr Lawrence Achilles Nnyanzi (Programme Leader, DrPH ) on [email protected], or +44 1642 384967. If you provide your full name and any application details you have that will help. We'll then be able to look into the status of your

I would be happy if you could check on my application status.
My application details are as follows:

Name: Eliphaz MPANOYIMANA
Course: Teesside University: MPH Master of Public Health
Application number: 2932517
CSC ID: SS-2019-331
Thank you for checking on this!
I would be happy if you could check on my application status.
My application details are as follows:

Name: Eliphaz MPANOYIMANA
Course: Teesside University: MPH Master of Public Health
Application number: 2932517
CSC ID: SS-2019-331
Thank you for checking on this!

Hi there

Please can you email this information to Dr Lawrence Achilles Nnyanzi (Programme Leader, DrPH ) on [email protected] as above.

I'd recommend removing this personal information from this public space!

Many thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest