Keep me tagged!

Thank you!! :h:
Original post by iLoveEU
What's your favourite P!ATD song?

Also, good luck!!

Lying is the Most Fun :redface:

:afraid:ONE WEEK TO GOOOOOOOO:afraid:
to hell, to hell, to hell

To be fair, I'm not even that scared or excited, :bebored: I'm just not in the mood to leave my house and collect results with my friend. I can get them online from 7am, which I am going to use, but I'm going out with a friend after so we can go buy supplies for the upcoming school year (well in my case I'm just buying more washi tape to add to my basket of washi tapes, my friend's buying the stationery) so I have something to look forward to!:rave:

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 20.18.06.png
just looking at this is daunting

Anyway, what am I up to today? :smile: Well, I'm working on a few formatting ideas for this very blog :tea:, how often I want to update it and if I want to include any 'new features'. I'm also going to be working on filling in my "planner" to make it better adapted for school, including the layout and adding a few titles here and there. I made a mosaic on the first page and I'm going to add a 'year 14 2019-2020' title to it at some point but I'm working on designs in a scrapbook I have. I'll have to post a photo whenever I'm finished it! :woo:

I leave with my first QOTD - Do you have a studygram? I recently started a new one under the @studyingbrina name. It's a mix of a fan page and a study page, and hopefully I'll remember to post this time :bird:
Taggies (tell me if you want added or removed)

Spoiler

Ooh, washi tape :gah: Please do share pictures when you get it :yes:
qotd - I used to have one, made it over 2 years ago now, but it never worked out. I would spend ages scrolling through insta looking at people's posts instead so in the end, I just deleted it :dontknow:
Reply 24
Original post by emilynxlan

To be fair, I'm not even that scared or excited, :bebored: I'm just not in the mood to leave my house and collect results with my friend. I can get them online from 7am, which I am going to use, but I'm going out with a friend after so we can go buy supplies for the upcoming school year (well in my case I'm just buying more washi tape to add to my basket of washi tapes, my friend's buying the stationery) so I have something to look forward to!:rave:

Anyway, what am I up to today? :smile: Well, I'm working on a few formatting ideas for this very blog :tea:, how often I want to update it and if I want to include any 'new features'. I'm also going to be working on filling in my "planner" to make it better adapted for school, including the layout and adding a few titles here and there. I made a mosaic on the first page and I'm going to add a 'year 14 2019-2020' title to it at some point but I'm working on designs in a scrapbook I have. I'll have to post a photo whenever I'm finished it! :woo:

I leave with my first QOTD - Do you have a studygram? I recently started a new one under the @studyingbrina name. It's a mix of a fan page and a study page, and hopefully I'll remember to post this time :bird:

It's also one week exactly to go for me and I'm waiting for my A-Level results in England. It's sad that I can't access my results online unlike with SQA and CCEA so I'm defo going to find out grades after I found out if I've actually got into university or not via UCAS Track. I'm still really anxious and nervous and had just finished saving Clearing numbers to my phone for universities I'm interested in.

I'll defo check out your study page on Instagram. I might end up making one myself but we'll see. :smile:
Original post by nyxnko_
Ooh, washi tape :gah: Please do share pictures when you get it :yes:
qotd - I used to have one, made it over 2 years ago now, but it never worked out. I would spend ages scrolling through insta looking at people's posts instead so in the end, I just deleted it :dontknow:

Whenever I'm on my iPad later I'll share a photo of my washi tape basket :tongue:
Whenever I'm on my iPad later I'll share a photo of my washi tape basket :tongue:

Looking forward to it :excited:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
It's also one week exactly to go for me and I'm waiting for my A-Level results in England. It's sad that I can't access my results online unlike with SQA and CCEA so I'm defo going to find out grades after I found out if I've actually got into university or not via UCAS Track. I'm still really anxious and nervous and had just finished saving Clearing numbers to my phone for universities I'm interested in.

I'll defo check out your study page on Instagram. I might end up making one myself but we'll see. :smile:

CCEA are clever with having online results but so many of my peers have lost their pincodes that I feel it could've been handled a bit better
Best of luck for your UCAS though!!
Reply 28
CCEA are clever with having online results but so many of my peers have lost their pincodes that I feel it could've been handled a bit better
Best of luck for your UCAS though!!

Thank you and best of luck to you too. :smile:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Thank you and best of luck to you too. :smile:

good luck!!
i'm too lazy to have a studygram:redface:
keep me on the tag list:smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
good luck!!
i'm too lazy to have a studygram:redface:
keep me on the tag list:smile:

:redface:
Love the title 😍😂
Original post by Obolinda
Love the title 😍😂

Why thank you!
Never have had a studygram, but will check out yours!
:hugs:
Original post by laurawatt
Never have had a studygram, but will check out yours!
:hugs:

Why thank you :colondollar:

Good luck with your results tomorrow - you've got this! :h:
Original post by brainzistheword
Good luck with your results tomorrow - you've got this! :h:

Original post by chelseadagg3r

Thank you both!! :woo:
ats us nai

Well the results are in and, drum roll please...

Spoiler

I'm proud of myself :woo: , but I haven't slept due to a cold and also terrible phlegm problems :frown:.

I spoke with the principal, my old form teacher, the maths teacher that let us crash in his room at lunch, the vice principal, my junior school history teacher and a bunch of my peers. The prinicpal was taking photos and posting them on Twitter :colonhash: but I just couldn't avoid getting one because she was virtually everywhere. :banghead:

Yeah that's it really. Nothing too major, just a quick update, and a cold. :blush:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending