The Student Room Group

Can I re attract her?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miss_ambitious
I'm sorry you have to feel this way. The best thing to do right now is to move on. She is giving you mixed signal which is never a good sign, therefore, the most suitable thing to do right now is to block her of all socials. There are plenty of other girls who would like you I'm sure, so move on. It won't be easy and sometimes you'd feel like checking up on her, stalking her posts etc so just remove her from your social media. Trust me it'll be better in the long run for you. She clearly doesn't appreciate you if she's pushing you away and is wasting your time. As I sad distance yourself away from her and hopefully things will turn out well in the future. Press the block button right now, its the best thing to do in this scenario.

But do you know why a girl would give mix signals? Is she just trying to make me feel worse or something.

Also I feel that blocking her would make me look like a sore loser and can't accept her rejection. I muted her story, because just seeing her on their would make me feel worse, but I'm not going to straight up block her.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
But do you know why a girl would give mix signals? Is she just trying to make me feel worse or something.

Also I feel that blocking her would make me look like a sore loser and can't accept her rejection. I muted her story, because just seeing her on their would make me feel worse, but I'm not going to straight up block her.

If that works for you then that's all that matters. I don't think she wants to make you feel bad and I don't think she means to give u mixed signals intentionally, I feel like she's confused with what she wants and that explains why she distanced herself away from you.

Yeah don't block her, it will end in a worse situation.

Well tbh it sounds like the date went well, other than maybe (being a girl you, and looking at it from my perspective, I do tend to overthink everything) and maybe if you were quieter after you kissed, she thought that maybe you weren't into her. it is stupid, and the fact you then haven't messaged, kinda indicates or reaffirms in her head that you just aren't interested.

The worst than can happen is you start talking again and suggest something, she declines and then you deffo know for certain that she isn't interested.
Original post by miss_ambitious
If that works for you then that's all that matters. I don't think she wants to make you feel bad and I don't think she means to give u mixed signals intentionally, I feel like she's confused with what she wants and that explains why she distanced herself away from you.

I was really hoping that this one would go well, for once. But if she is unsure I understand I can't change her opinion, I just wished it didn't have to end like this between us.
Yeah don't block her, it will end in a worse situation.

Well tbh it sounds like the date went well, other than maybe (being a girl you, and looking at it from my perspective, I do tend to overthink everything) and maybe if you were quieter after you kissed, she thought that maybe you weren't into her. it is stupid, and the fact you then haven't messaged, kinda indicates or reaffirms in her head that you just aren't interested.

The worst than can happen is you start talking again and suggest something, she declines and then you deffo know for certain that she isn't interested.

Possibly. Because when I got quiet after, I think it made her more uncomfortable and she was more distracted at other things. However after messaging her next day she implied that she knows that I still had feelings for her that she did not for me anymore.
Yeah I know I worded it badly, but it really has got me down.

Any hope now?
Any hope now?

Yep, I was kidding myself this whole time and I finally just realized it. She was such a cool person , I just kept thinking she gotta be my gf, but in reality there was limited romantic attraction. I didn't really get anything from the kiss we had, felt more like kissing a mate. I feel that she could be someone who would make a really good friend but not someone to be in a romantic relationship with.
Don't mean to be childish but the title had me :rofl:
Update: Asked to be mates, but she thought it was weird for me and said we can't be mates lol. Honestly I'm glad, she acted very immature and it has completely turned me off from wanting any further contact with her.
Reply 49
Update: Asked to be mates, but she thought it was weird for me and said we can't be mates lol. Honestly I'm glad, she acted very immature and it has completely turned me off from wanting any further contact with her.

How was she immature? She's allowed not to be interested in you.

Maybe you've come across as clingy in subsequent messages and she doesn't want to be friends in case you start wanting to take it further, which she doesn't want.
Original post by Surnia
How was she immature? She's allowed not to be interested in you.

Maybe you've come across as clingy in subsequent messages and she doesn't want to be friends in case you start wanting to take it further, which she doesn't want.

I literally told her I wasn't attracted to her in that way and said but because we get along I'm fine being mates. She just told me thats weird and she is not interested in having a friendship because she didn't feel attracted to me on our date. Like all the other times we got along no longer matter?
Reply 51
I literally told her I wasn't attracted to her in that way and said but because we get along I'm fine being mates. She just told me thats weird and she is not interested in having a friendship because she didn't feel attracted to me on our date. Like all the other times we got along no longer matter?

It's a different dynamic, trying to be friends after dating; some people can make it work, some can't. Maybe she thinks you'll run out of things to say again, maybe she thinks that, despite your comments, you will want to try dating again. It's not immature, she's made a choice and informed you of it. Work on your social skills and move on.
Original post by Surnia
It's a different dynamic, trying to be friends after dating; some people can make it work, some can't. Maybe she thinks you'll run out of things to say again, maybe she thinks that, despite your comments, you will want to try dating again. It's not immature, she's made a choice and informed you of it. Work on your social skills and move on.

Its not her decision that was immature, it was her whole attitude about it. You would need to see the messages though to understand.
Its not her decision that was immature, it was her whole attitude about it. You would need to see the messages though to understand.

What’s your star sign
Dude listen, I bet she wants you back right now y'all have chemistry and she probably wants to forget the moments you were awkward, just play the easy card and express your emotions towards her in a massive paragraph (maybe) and most likely it'll be a yes instead of no, you kissed on the first date I mean who the hell gets a chance to do that it's like 45% chance of being kissed on the first date...
Reply 55

I have read through. Answer stands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending