The Student Room Group

Messi GOAT

Messi or messi
Ronaldo
Moved to the 'Football' sub-forum in 'Entertainment'.
Original post by Sepehr7
Messi or messi

Is it a thread about the best footballer at the moment or of all time?

At the moment: Ronaldo? I would say.

Of all time: Zinedine Zidane
Original post by Kallisto
Is it a thread about the best footballer at the moment or of all time?

At the moment: Ronaldo? I would say.

Of all time: Zinedine Zidane

James 'ham-es' milner
Original post by mnot
James 'ham-es' milner

Could it be that you are a Liverpool fan? Salah is the best at this team in my view.
(edited 4 years ago)
Could it be that you are a Liverpool fan? Salah is the best at this team in my view.

No, hate Liverpool. Im a league 1 fan.

Whilst Milner probably isnt the best in the world, no matter where hes been, he always ends up being a vital member of the team. Won the prem, FA cup, League cup & champions league. Probably the most underappreciated player in football tho.

Mane better than Salah imo.
Original post by mnot
No, hate Liverpool. Im a league 1 fan.

Whilst Milner probably isnt the best in the world, no matter where hes been, he always ends up being a vital member of the team. Won the prem, FA cup, League cup & champions league. Probably the most underappreciated player in football tho.

Mane better than Salah imo.

Would rather say that Milner was always at the right place to the right time. The fortune of circumstances was at his side.

Mane is very close to Salah.
Would rather say that Milner was always at the right place to the right time. The fortune of circumstances was at his side.

Mane is very close to Salah.

Hes 33 and played 45 games last year and is still the captain of the team who just won the champions league, he had offers when his city contract ran out (& city wanted him to stay) and he chose to go there.
No fluke hes just unbelievably talented, proper workhorse who is solid in all aspects of the game, will go down as an all time great in the future.
Reply 9
Dominic Matteo
Definitely Messi over messi :yep:
Mohammed salah❤❤
Azmoun
I am Groot
Hes 33 and played 45 games last year and is still the captain of the team who just won the champions league, he had offers when his city contract ran out (
(edited 4 years ago)
x

Didn't doubt his qualities as a footballer. Many footballers with his style of play had not so much success, because they played in the wrong teams. That is what can be admired: he made always the right decisions in his career. The move to Liverpool is the best example.
Best player totally debatable. BUT, best manager? Marcelo Bielsa!! MOT!!

Quick Reply

Latest