The Student Room Group

What do guys REALLY think of small boobs?

So I’m almost 19 and i have tiny boobs. Most shops begin at a 32A and I’m a 30A (great confidence boost there retailers). I was wondering what guys thought about small boobs? Would they be a turn off? I consider them much less sexy as bigger boobs allow plenty of cleavage and I don’t have any of that unless I’m in a push-up bra and a low cut top. I also hate that there are so many myths about small boobs. We can’t go braless because it genuinely hurts to walk with no bra (the girls will still bounce) and nipples are a thing. ‘More than a handful is a waste’ is also pants when you’re smaller than a handful. Most clothes actually aren't made for us. They’re made for a C cup mostly as it’s the most attractive cup size for men. They can actually fill a top while we are left with a gap.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Doesn't bother me at all
Nobody gives a **** about your boobs.
Original post by spanglishgirl151
So I’m almost 19 and i have tiny boobs. Most shops begin at a 32A and I’m a 30A (great confidence boost there retailers). I was wondering what guys thought about small boobs? Would they be a turn off? I consider them much less sexy as bigger boobs allow plenty of cleavage and I don’t have any of that unless I’m in a push-up bra and a low cut top. I also hate that there are so many myths about small boobs. We can’t go braless because it genuinely hurts to walk with no bra (the girls will still bounce) and nipples are a thing. ‘More than a handful is a waste’ is also pants when you’re smaller than a handful. Most clothes actually aren't made for us. They’re made for a C cup mostly as it’s the most attractive cup size for men. They can actually fill a top while we are left with a gap.

Some like them, some don't.
Reply 4
For me it doesn't matter at all, prefer small to big as that's my preference, but everyone has their preferences, neither ends of the spectrum are neciserily anymroe attractive than the other. Don't worry too much about it :h:
I'm not a man but my preference in women is a smaller chest. I am sure there are men out there who side with me.
Original post by sinfonietta
I'm not a man but my preference in women is a smaller chest. I am sure there are men out there who side with me.

Yes. We call those men liars (though it depends on how one defines "smaller" of course).

A preference doesn't mean you can't be attractive or that it will be an issue, though; so don't worry about it OP.
Original post by Palmyra
Yes. We call those men liars (though it depends on how one defines "smaller" of course).

A preference doesn't mean you can't be attractive or that it will be an issue, though; so don't worry about it OP.

Why does that not comfort me? 😂
Breasts of all sizes can be beautiful. I know that won't necessarily help with your confidence, but there will be lots of men who are not overly fussed about breast size.
Why does that not comfort me? 😂

Most men will prefer a woman not to be totally flat chested.

However, that's only most men and totally flat chested (which is quite rare). Even so, it's very rarely a dealbreaker.

Most importantly, if someone loves you they're not going to care about something like that.
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart.
I like small boobs as long as they're a nice shape. Nice perky little set of 30a's can look great.

i am a leg man. i prefer the model look which means slim with small boobs. if you are curvy you should have big boobs. so tl;dr, boobs must match the body shape.
there are many ass guys than boob guys

nonetheless...if a guy truly loved u, why the hell would he care.
Some of the replies are so cringeworthy
Original post by Anonymous
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart.

Why did I laugh at this rather than with it?
Original post by JamesEarlJames
Some of the replies are so cringeworthy

tell me bout it
Reply 17
No preference personally. Boobs of all sizes attract me. Some guys actually prefer them smaller.

Anyway, if any guy determines your suitability as a partner on the basis of two pieces of fat on your chest then it's a sign that that guy isn't worth your time.
Original post by Palmyra
Yes. We call those men liars

You're evidently not aware of the "flat is justice" movement. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xX050NcDNAU
tbh honest I prefer them bigger as they are more sexual and womanly but if she has a pretty face then I will still like her

Latest