The Student Room Group

Is Uni stressful and work intensive?

I hope the university isn’t too stressful and I hope they don’t stack you with too much work
Hi Razaqh,

University can be stressful at times, but it is much easier if you stay on track with your work load!

Make sure you keep in contact with your assigned personal tutor so that if it is getting really stressful they can help.

The best tip is to do your work as soon as you get it, and always keep everything organised into folders etc.
Original post by Razaqh
I hope the university isn’t too stressful and I hope they don’t stack you with too much work

Tbh, it depends on the course and the university.
Original post by Razaqh

Hi Razaqh,

I completely agree with what one of my fellow students has said about keeping in contact with your personal tutor thorughout your time on the course. All the tutors at Ulaw are fantastic and genuinely invested in their students. They are all more than happy to offer any help/support in respect of difficulties you are experiencing on the course or even if you just need to off load and have a chat. They also offer an open door policy as well so are always readily accessible. In terms of the stress level of the course. For me (i won't lie) there were times when I though "I can't do this" but they key is determination and perseverance. You've got this! If you don't understand something, take the time to grasp the legal concepts by doing extra research, seeking help from tutors or other students. As I said everyone is always happy to help. I would also definitely suggest pacing yourself with the workload, it really does help. I know it sounds obvious but don't leave things until the last minute and do the work/revision as you go along.

Sherrie
Original post by Razaqh

Hi there @Razaqh

As @PhoenixFortune and @The University of Law Students have both said, stress at university depends on the course, but it really is much easier if you keep yourself on track with your studies.

Make yourself a schedule when you get your assignments so you know what you have to do and what you've done, so pace yourself, and ensure you have some down time where you can relax. If you feel you're getting too stressed, talk to your personal tutor, they're always there to help. At Liverpool Hope our tutors have office hours where they have an open door policy so that you can drop in and talk to them without making a formal appointment, maybe check if your uni has similar?

Fi :horse:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending