The Student Room Group

Hmrc after interview 2019

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard about possible start dates ? I applied for bootle/Liverpool and had all my pre employment checks done and passed but still waiting to find out start date as I need to no childcare wise 😫😫
Original post by Amyjaynee93
Has anyone heard about possible start dates ? I applied for bootle/Liverpool and had all my pre employment checks done and passed but still waiting to find out start date as I need to no childcare wise 😫😫

Hi. No i applied for Nottingham and still waiting for pre employment checks to be done. How long did the background checks take?
Original post by Warmerweatherplz
Hi. No i applied for Nottingham and still waiting for pre employment checks to be done. How long did the background checks take?

I had my provisional offer back on the 1st July and had an email on the 30thjuly to say I had passed them
All and to wait for a call regarding start date
I had my provisional offer back on the 1st July and had an email on the 30thjuly to say I had passed them
All and to wait for a call regarding start date

Ok congratulations. I got my provisional offer on 4th of July still not heard anything yet. They take their time lol.
Congratulations too, it’s a long waiting game isn’t it🙈
Congratulations too, it’s a long waiting game isn’t it🙈

Thanks. Yes sure is 😏
Finally have my formal offer and start date 😁
Finally have my formal offer and start date 😁

That's great! So happy for you 😀 don't know when i will be saying the same thing lol
Thank you fingers crossed for you it’s very soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Thank you fingers crossed for you it’s very soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thanks xxx
Original post by Dixiemoo
I only just got a provisional offer myself on Sunday, but not for the job I applied for. Reading other posts the checks can take 6 weeks then another few weeks before a full offer can be made!

Hi just thought i will ask you if you heard anything back? Have your checks been completed? 😊
Hi just thought i will ask you if you heard anything back? Have your checks been completed? 😊

Hi! My checks were completed on Monday, so latest email says “vacancy holder will contact you shortly to agree a start date.” I’m glad they’re done but now ANOTHER thing to wait for!! 😩 any news on yours?
Hi! My checks were completed on Monday, so latest email says “vacancy holder will contact you shortly to agree a start date.” I’m glad they’re done but now ANOTHER thing to wait for!! 😩 any news on yours?

Oh well atleast your checks are done. Mine are still checking 🤨 i hate this waiting 😑
Oh well atleast your checks are done. Mine are still checking 🤨 i hate this waiting 😑

I know! But hopefully we are closer to getting a start date now (hopefully 🤞🏼)
Hi, I had my interview at Nottingham for customer service consultant on 11th July so 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Website still says scheduled for interview. How long did it take to hear if successful or not from your interviews?
I heard back within two weeks 🙂
Original post by natbat87
Hi, I had my interview at Nottingham for customer service consultant on 11th July so 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Website still says scheduled for interview. How long did it take to hear if successful or not from your interviews?

Hi i had my interview in Nottingham on the 12 june got told on the 4th July i have got a provisonal offer pending background checks so 3 weeks it took, but i'm still waiting for my checks to be finished.
I heard back within two weeks 🙂

Hi have your pre employment checks been done yet?
I know! But hopefully we are closer to getting a start date now (hopefully 🤞🏼)

Hi i have just been sent an email saying i have passed the background checks, now waiting for a start date. Have you got a date yet of when to start?
Hi have your pre employment checks been done yet?

Hi yes I’ve had my start date too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending