The Student Room Group

OLD Btec Certificate

I completed BTEC National Diploma in Business year 1 in 2009. Did not do year 2. I changed college and never collected the certificates. Is there a way I can get those certificates? The college says they do not keep record more than 5 years old. The only information I have is my details and the college, and the course. Please Advice
Original post by hopefulguy82
I completed BTEC National Diploma in Business year 1 in 2009. Did not do year 2. I changed college and never collected the certificates. Is there a way I can get those certificates? The college says they do not keep record more than 5 years old. The only information I have is my details and the college, and the course. Please Advice

Contact your previous exam board as long as you have the course details and codes you should be able to receive the certificate. As long as you completed the course?
Original post by Hazzabear
Contact your previous exam board as long as you have the course details and codes you should be able to receive the certificate. As long as you completed the course?

Hi I did complete year 1, and the teacher told me I would achieve distinction and merit. But I changed college and course so never went to college to get my certificate. And I dot not know any codes as such as I do not have any papers on the course. They only thing I know is my course and college.

Contact Pearson.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/certificate-services/replacement-documents.html

Thanks, I will do. I am not sure about the year and month of the award. I started in 2009 so the year should be 2010. Will try it anyway and see .
Thanks, I will do. I am not sure about the year and month of the award. I started in 2009 so the year should be 2010. Will try it anyway and see .

Just contact them and provide all the information you can.
Its your own fault for not picking up your certificate or taking ten years to do anything about it.
You should have the name of the course and the qualification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending