The Student Room Group

Brexiteers are hypocrites

All these Brexiteers who have spent the last 3 years crying that to ignore the EU referendum is undemocratic are the first to support Boris Johnson's plan to bypass Parliament to implement his own Brexit agenda. Complete and utter hypocrites.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You forgot to add morons.
Original post by Napp
You forgot to add morons.

Is there any point to this post other than to ***** about Brexiteers' supposed stupidity?

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Is there any point to this post other than to ***** about Brexiteers' supposed stupidity?

Spoiler

If you could read you'd obviously know there isnt? :lol:
> Create thread in TSR's most popular political forum
> Give it an inflammatory title
> Call a majority of the electorate hypocrites and morons

”Light the blue touch paper, stand well back and watch the fireworks” eh lads?
"Some people just want to watch the world burn"
And I'm going to sit here with a bag of popcorn and watch the action
This just proves my point with Generation Snowflake. They call millions of people morons, when they don't worship the undemocratic EU. This is coming from a young person.
Original post by MajorKong
This just proves my point with Generation Snowflake. They call millions of people morons, when they don't worship the undemocratic EU. This is coming from a young person.

Just like the older people calling young people morons too, funny how you only see one side
So called ‘young person’
Original post by theeetimdoherty
All these Brexiteers who have spent the last 3 years crying that to ignore the EU referendum is undemocratic are the first to support Boris Johnson's plan to bypass Parliament to implement his own Brexit agenda. Complete and utter hypocrites.

VNoC is about political games. I.e. what JC did when he refused to vote for the Withdrawal Agreement T May put forward. As such, I don't think you can look at VNoC as the people's view on Brexit. It merely reflects political opportunism.

What is an expression of the people's view on Brexit: the EU Ref.
Original post by Professional G
Just like the older people calling young people morons too, funny how you only see one side
So called ‘young person’

So you're saying I'm lying about my age? As a 16 year old traditional conservative and pro-Brexiteer, I do believe that it's wrong when older people calls young people morons, but I honestly don't blame them, considering the Snowflake's reaction to the Brexit referendum. It was priceless.
So you're saying I'm lying about my age? As a 16 year old traditional conservative and pro-Brexiteer, I do believe that it's wrong when older people calls young people morons, but I honestly don't blame them, considering the Snowflake's reaction to the Brexit referendum. It was priceless.

LOL, 16 year old traditional conservative? Sounds like you had to resort to lying to be relevant. :tongue: I’m sure they will care when it’s the ‘snowflakes’ who will be spending money to take care of them when they are in their care homes and their pensions.
LOL, 16 year old traditional conservative? Sounds like you had to resort to lying to be relevant. :tongue: I’m sure they will care when it’s the ‘snowflakes’ who will be spending money to take care of them when they are in their care homes and their pensions.

Why do you think I'm lying?
Reply 14

Anything wrong with being a 16 year old conservative?

Respect for elders is also a thing we've forgotten. All of this: Do the vote again, because the Brexiteers probably dead; is just horrible and nasty.
People hate immigrants so damn much, they voted for Brexit even if it meant trade deals lessened, the value of the pound fell, its made harder for us to travel (including for uni in year abroad)...etc. Same reason why they support Boris. Hate has blinded them and made them ignorant.
Original post by Glimmerz
People hate immigrants so damn much, they voted for Brexit even if it meant trade deals lessened, the value of the pound fell, its made harder for us to travel (including for uni in year abroad)...etc. Same reason why they support Boris. Hate has blinded them and made them ignorant.

Please stop with the THEY VOTED FOR BREXIT BECAUSE THEY HATE IMMIGRANTS!!!11!!!11!!!1!!

That's not why they voted for Brexit. They voted for it because they grew enough of being ruled by a undemocratic bureaucracy in Brussels for 40 years.
Original post by The Mogg
Anything wrong with being a 16 year old conservative?

Please
Rep
Some
Other
Please stop with the THEY VOTED FOR BREXIT BECAUSE THEY HATE IMMIGRANTS!!!11!!!11!!!1!!

That's not why they voted for Brexit. They voted for it because they grew enough of being ruled by a undemocratic bureaucracy in Brussels for 40 years.

The EU is more democratic than the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending