The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is this some sort of fetish inception? Your fetish is guys with a foot fetish?
That’s weird
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

thats normal I mean it should be :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by Fermion.
That’s weird

why do you think that?
So when you meet a guy for the first time, is the decision of getting to know him more reliant on whether or not he has a foot fetish??
I think I have a thing for guys with foot fetishes, is that a weird thing¿ hope its not and wouldn't matter anyways cause I have no guy with a foot fetish around me.

Statistically speaking and based on researcher it is less likely to find a person who does not have a fetish, us "no fetish people" are in a enormous minority compared to everyone else, so i would say that its not weird.

It's probably called a metafetish.
Attachment not found
feet are grim. I'd never be able to take a guy seriously if he tried to put my toes in his mouth 😂😭
So when you meet a guy for the first time, is the decision of getting to know him more reliant on whether or not he has a foot fetish??

no not at all I just would like it if he had a foot fetish bcz yk for me... u get it im kinda embarrassed of it hence why im anonymous but yeah if the guy is perfect and doesn't have a foot fetish im obviously fine with that :colondollar:
but each to their own 🤷 I probably like stuff other people would find grim
Original post by Dunya
Attachment not found

ouch :frown:
Original post by eilish1903
feet are grim. I'd never be able to take a guy seriously if he tried to put my toes in his mouth 😂😭

I mean *sigh* I guess im just weird like that :frown:
I mean *sigh* I guess im just weird like that :frown:

no, each to their own. I'm sure I like things you'd probably find weird. At the end of the day everyone's preferences and pleasures are individual to them. just coz I don't like it doesn't mean it's weird
Original post by eilish1903
no, each to their own. I'm sure I like things you'd probably find weird. At the end of the day everyone's preferences and pleasures are individual to them. just coz I don't like it doesn't mean it's weird

oh thank youuu :smile: that makes me feel a bit better about myself
Stinky feet eurrrrgggh
Original post by SMEGGGY
Stinky feet eurrrrgggh

I do take care of my feet very well ehm thank you very much sir.

Spoiler

I think I have a thing for guys with foot fetishes, is that a weird thing¿ hope its not and wouldn't matter anyways cause I have no guy with a foot fetish around me.

Heyyyy, I’m a guy with a foot fetish

Latest

Trending

Trending