Back at ya :five:
Reply 81
Do you guys think Edexcel Higher boundaries for maths are gonna go down
Original post by Oljen
Do you guys think Edexcel Higher boundaries for maths are gonna go down

Yes, I do.
2 weeks to go now! - @CoolCavy @CoolCavy
Reply 84
Guyssssss. I'm pretty sure win not going to be here on results day so I need to contact someone about it but I'm getting nowhere! I can't seem to get sold of anyone. Any suggestions? Also do you know if I can get it via email because I know you can at a levels. I don't really want my mom to collect it...
Original post by Bahaha
Guyssssss. I'm pretty sure win not going to be here on results day so I need to contact someone about it but I'm getting nowhere! I can't seem to get sold of anyone. Any suggestions? Also do you know if I can get it via email because I know you can at a levels. I don't really want my mom to collect it...

I was on holiday for results day when I get 2 GCSEs last year. Here’s what I know:
You can get someone else to pick them up for you (you have to organise a form though)
If you talk to your school in advance you can get them over the phone (this is what I did)
I don’t know if you can get them on an email but id say if you ask your school they’ll know.
It’s hsrder to talk to school now tho coz it’s summer holidays,
Hope this helps good luck !
Hope this year does well, because my year will get our predicted grades based on what people in this year got.
Reply 87
Original post by RosieXX16
I was on holiday for results day when I get 2 GCSEs last year. Here’s what I know:
You can get someone else to pick them up for you (you have to organise a form though)
If you talk to your school in advance you can get them over the phone (this is what I did)
I don’t know if you can get them on an email but id say if you ask your school they’ll know.
It’s hsrder to talk to school now tho coz it’s summer holidays,
Hope this helps good luck !

Ahh thank you! Some schools don't do it over the phone for some reason so I need to find out but you're right I can't get in contact with anyone!! Guess I have to keep trying :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by CoolCavy

GCSE Results Day 2019 Countdown Thread - 2 Weeks to go!

[countdown]1566428400000[/countdown]
Results day is looming and TSR tradition means we have to have a countdown thread for everyone to get to know each other, talk about their hopes/fears and generally relax (as well as sharing advice and information before the big day)!
Introduce yourself; feel free to post the subjects you have done, the grades you would like, and any results day or summer holiday plans

People who do qualifications that are equivalent to GCSE can post here too

Vote in the poll above how you are feeling about the day!

Goodluck everyone :grouphugs:

Less than one week now.:eek::eek:
Alrighty folks, now that A-Level is 90% out of the way: we're officially allowed to start panicking.
Reply 90
I'm scared man, I don't know what to expect
Reply 91
Original post by SBizzy

I’m just nervous about grade boundaries. If the edexcel maths boundaries go up , I’m done for.
Reply 92
Original post by Oljen
I’m just nervous about grade boundaries. If the edexcel maths boundaries go up , I’m done for.

What do you think you got, I did higher for maths btw
Reply 93
How
As if there is only one week I’m actually terrified
Original post by SBizzy

Same

Original post by Oljen

They're going down. I know it. We all flopped.

Original post by Leelee.campy
As if there is only one week I’m actually terrified

The voice of all Year 11 students rn :rofl:
Reply 96
Original post by SBizzy
What do you think you got, I did higher for maths btw

I want a 6. I got like 112-116 , it was 109 last year
Reply 97
Original post by RazzzBerries
Alrighty folks, now that A-Level is 90% out of the way: we're officially allowed to start panicking.

Wooo, time to get my panic hat on and start screaming.
Noooooo

I need to stop worrying since it’s out of my control, but worrying is what I do best.
I am absolutely petrified about GCSE results day and tbh I shouldn't be 😂. I missed about 60% of lessons from year 7 onwards due to chronic illness (and severe school anxiety) but still managed to get these grades in my mocks:
English lit: 7
English lang:6
Maths: 4
R.E: 7
Art:8
Drama: 6
Science: 4-4

Unfortunately my health was awful during the actual exam season so I'm hoping to get the entry requirements for performing arts college which is 4 in English 4 in maths and pass 2 other GCSEs . I was so sick in my drama that I couldn't really see (migraine aura) so everything was blurry (god knows if they were able to read my writing) and I answered the question on the wrong thing so not expecting more than a 4/5. English language I was really sick again and in all my papers I had a pain score of 7/10 so basically I'm ****ed. I know I shouldn't have expectations on myself considering everything but I still for some reason compare myself to others. Thing is if I wasn't so ill and was actually able to revise for more than 45mins an evening (at most) I would be on track for 7/8/9s in everything and it makes me so upset that's not gonna happen and tbh I think it's a pride thing more than anything else😂 anyways I'm so excited for college and to be out of the school environment (and my health's been improving wayyyyy) so yeh drama school here I comeeee🥰🥰🥰
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest