The Student Room Group

Accenture degree apprenticeship on-boarding

Scroll to see replies

I've just gotten a call for a technical interview. Slightly confusing as they said the assessment centre was the last step. Did anyone else also receive this?
Original post by Zanthosis
I've just gotten a call for a technical interview. Slightly confusing as they said the assessment centre was the last step. Did anyone else also receive this?

Thats strange! When did they say the assessment centre was the last step? I did hear, initially, that it was the final step but then on the assessment centre when they gave us an intro to the day they told us that the technical interview will be the last stage.
An ive seem to have forgotten about that. What is the technical interview about if you can remember. Thanks!😅
An ive seem to have forgotten about that. What is the technical interview about if you can remember. Thanks!😅

Looool! Okay no one helped me for the technical interview and i somehow did fine so you will too dont worry! So basically they will ask you questions about network and cloud especially. Make sure you do a lot of research about 5g and how companies use cloud. Look at Accentures case studies. I used towergate as an example and the interviewer was impressed. You should get a phone call from HR to tell you a bit more about the interview. The questions that i really tripped up on and couldnt even answer was ones like what questions would you ask if you were in a project and you didnt know anything about it”. I cant quite remember anything else but i hope this is useful!
That's definitely helpful! Thanks. Hopefully this should go well.😁
That's definitely helpful! Thanks. Hopefully this should go well.😁

Good luck!!
Reply 26

Hey, what were your predicted grades when you applied x
Original post by 123mkf
Hey, what were your predicted grades when you applied x

I had A B C in Geography, physics and maths respectively. They didn't care too much about my A-levels and barely asked about them. As long as you meet the minimum requirements you just need to show you would be a good fit.
I had A B C in Geography, physics and maths respectively. They didn't care too much about my A-levels and barely asked about them. As long as you meet the minimum requirements you just need to show you would be a good fit.

some of the degree apprenticeships state there is no entry requirements , do you think this is the case and that the job will basically unconditional if offered a job??
Reply 29
Oops, actually forgot I made this thread. Just curious how far are people in the process? Ive done everything I've needed to do but I haven't recieved an email from accenture in a while so not sure what's happening
Original post by Ragboi
Oops, actually forgot I made this thread. Just curious how far are people in the process? Ive done everything I've needed to do but I haven't recieved an email from accenture in a while so not sure what's happening

Yeah other people are not getting emails either. It seems they will only email if they really need information. The truth is im not even quite sure where i am anymore i think 7/12 but the only information ive got left to give are my alevel certificates im not sure what else ill need to do. What about you?
Original post by Ragboi

Hey,

if you have any enquires or want an update I would recommend you call them. They're really kind n helpful. Check your recent emails from the on-boarding team and below should give you their number!
Original post by Ragboi
Hi there!

Just found out I got accepted into the London degree apprenticeship with Accenture!

Wanted to ask if anyone else is in a similar situation or has been through Accentures on-boarding process before, as I'm not really sure what to expect from it.

Hello!

I've been accepted too! quite late because I was on the waiting list - lucky for me someone opted out!

Does anyone know what the curriculum is for the university classes? and how life at UEL will be like?

Thankss
Reply 33
Original post by Sumah0499
Yeah other people are not getting emails either. It seems they will only email if they really need information. The truth is im not even quite sure where i am anymore i think 7/12 but the only information ive got left to give are my alevel certificates im not sure what else ill need to do. What about you?

No idea, but I've also only done 7/12 things on the onboarding website. Not sure when we can do the other 5 things. Not not even sure when we're meant to start lol
Original post by Ragboi
No idea, but I've also only done 7/12 things on the onboarding website. Not sure when we can do the other 5 things. Not not even sure when we're meant to start lol

Loool! Well a lot of people are starting on the 17th September so i guess u can just turn up then
Original post by Ragboi
Hi there!

Just found out I got accepted into the London degree apprenticeship with Accenture!

Wanted to ask if anyone else is in a similar situation or has been through Accentures on-boarding process before, as I'm not really sure what to expect from it.

Hi there,

I know you are probably well and away on your apprenticeship scheme but i am also in the same position as you and have just got an offer today from them. Assuming that you have been there for a year what was the on -boarding process like and your experience so far?

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending