The Student Room Group

Level 3 BTEC - College hasn't emailed or sent letter for when our results day is?

Not sure what to do, or when to go in the school.
Original post by texet

My friend also does BTEC Level 3 and she knows her overall grade already. She got the same letter as us (I do A levels) so I assume you should go to the one on the 15th but not completely sure. Just because you do need the official paper and all she has is her teachers word.
Reply 2
Original post by S.carter
My friend also does BTEC Level 3 and she knows her overall grade already. She got the same letter as us (I do A levels) so I assume you should go to the one on the 15th but not completely sure. Just because you do need the official paper and all she has is her teachers word.

Yeah, I got the A level one - I did BTEC Computer Science, and A level Maths and Business. Not sure why nothing BTEC has been mentioned to me.
Original post by texet
Yeah, I got the A level one - I did BTEC Computer Science, and A level Maths and Business. Not sure why nothing BTEC has been mentioned to me.

Yeah she hasn’t been told anything specifically, but I’m guessing you’ll still get a formal grade certificate so she’s going to the 15 results day :smile:
Reply 4
I am sure it was the same day as A level results last year at my local college. Have you emailed your tutor?
Reply 5
Original post by plainjayne1
I am sure it was the same day as A level results last year at my local college. Have you emailed your tutor?

Yeah, no response. Sent him an email on the 4th
Original post by texet

When I got my college results they just sent a letter home saying that my qualification was ready to be picked up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending