The Student Room Group

Getting Contraception Free HELP

Hi so I am in a relationship and I have used protection before but just condoms but I am still scared of the complications because nothing is 100%. I've looked at other contraception such as the patch and all but I thought its best to stick with pills. I can't got to other GPs as I am not registered and eventhough I can go the GP alone unfortunately the receptionists there know my parents and will snake me out to my parents eventhough there are strict rules. Whilst doing work experience, at another GP I asked the nurse and she gave me the address to community centres giving out free contraception but she wasn't sure. I know pills require prescription unlike condoms so does anyone know where to get any?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi so I am in a relationship and I have used protection before but just condoms but I am still scared of the complications because nothing is 100%. I've looked at other contraception such as the patch and all but I thought its best to stick with pills. I can't got to other GPs as I am not registered and eventhough I can go the GP alone unfortunately the receptionists there know my parents and will snake me out to my parents eventhough there are strict rules. Whilst doing work experience, at another GP I asked the nurse and she gave me the address to community centres giving out free contraception but she wasn't sure. I know pills require prescription unlike condoms so does anyone know where to get any?

Your GP.

find a local sexual health clinic.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
find a local sexual health clinic.

thanks
thanks

A sexual health clinic may start the pill, but they will tell you to go see your GP for your next prescription.

Quick Reply

Latest