The Student Room Group

What is the game that you've spent most time in and how long

ive currently spent around 450 hours on Destiny 2. Its not much for this game but its the most ive ever put into a game and ive put at least 150hrs into it since beginning of june.

Scroll to see replies

It's a toss up between Halo 3 and Hearthstone. Halo 3 back in the glory days of Xbox Live was a 3 hour session with friends multiple times a week for at least two years, while Hearthstone has been something I've played at least one or two games of every day since it released in beta six years ago with not many days missed.
Reply 2
probably final fantasy 10 on ps2

can't remember exactly how much hours but perhaps 100?

I'm not really one of these people who tries to unlock every nook and cranny from a game so doubt i'll get that much hours logged again...
Probably Skyrim. There's just so much to do in that game.

Then again I've played the Ratchet and Clank series so much throughout my life so overall that's probably racked up more hours than Skyrim.
Reply 4
ngl ill probably playing halo non stop when the masterchief collection comes out on pc. Cant freaking wait!
Probably Runescape followed by Overwatch

Runescape I spent about 1500 hours on, would probably be way more but they ruined the game in 2012
Does TSR count as a game :colonhash:
My life
Original post by SlightlySummer
Does TSR count as a game :colonhash:

Yes.A game of procrastinating or not procrastinating
Original post by tamil fever
Yes.A game of procrastinating or not procrastinating

^for me lol I come here for bio help and I get so distracted
More of a casual gamer so the most hours I''ve spent on a game atm is around 65 hours on Mario Kart 8 and 21 hours on Pokemon Lets Go. Other games are around the 4 hour mark.
Reply 11

same here lol I was revising an hrs ago and now ive been stuck on here ever since.
Back when I was really competitive (don't even play video games anymore now lol) I got to prestige 20 on Modern Warfare 3 thrice. I started off slow, but once I realised I was great at it, I played it so much that I'd go up 3 quarters of a prestige every day. I think it's safe to say I had a good few thousand hours on that game in total lol...
Original post by aw150
same here lol I was revising an hrs ago and now ive been stuck on here ever since.

It's a curse for us students :closedeyes:
Reply 14
TF2, according to steam 1,835 hours, but i haven't played it in about 3 years

what can we do.It's the best procrastination site :lol:
Easily BO2 when I was in school, man I played that from 4pm to 11pm every single day for like 3 years and longer on the weekends. The Witcher 3 would be second.
Reply 17
Original post by ElNiñoo
Easily BO2 when I was in school, man I played that from 4pm to 11pm every single day for like 3 years and longer on the weekends. The Witcher 3 would be second.

BO2 was the bomb
Reply 18
Probably Mario Kart Wii, god I spent so many hours of my life on that...
Original post by aw150
BO2 was the bomb

Yeah Call of Duty was downhill from there, every gun and every map was just perfect, even now I still compare every COD to it.

Quick Reply

Latest