The Student Room Group

I keep peeing myself, what should I do. I’m so embarrassed? :(

So as the title says I keep wetting myself. I’m only 19 and I haven’t had any kids. This has been going on for a year or so and it’s to the point that I have to wear pads everyday.
From what I’ve read I seem to have both urge and stress incontinence.
I have at least a few big ‘accidents’ a week and many smaller ones.
Once the urge comes on I try my hardest to hold it in but I just can’t and a fair amount leaks out. Tonight I was walking home and I needed to go and I tried to hold it in but then I coughed and soaked my jeans even when I was already wearing a pad 😳
It’s so embarrassing and I’m too scared to see my GP but I can’t go on peeing myself. I feel like such a baby. What should I do??
Hey, I know you're embarrassed but honestly that's what your GP is paid for! Gather up some courage and visit your doctor, it does sound like a medical problem.

Wish you the best! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So as the title says I keep wetting myself. I’m only 19 and I haven’t had any kids. This has been going on for a year or so and it’s to the point that I have to wear pads everyday.
From what I’ve read I seem to have both urge and stress incontinence.
I have at least a few big ‘accidents’ a week and many smaller ones.
Once the urge comes on I try my hardest to hold it in but I just can’t and a fair amount leaks out. Tonight I was walking home and I needed to go and I tried to hold it in but then I coughed and soaked my jeans even when I was already wearing a pad 😳
It’s so embarrassing and I’m too scared to see my GP but I can’t go on peeing myself. I feel like such a baby. What should I do??

^
There are some online gps that you can text and they prescribe over the internet, or you can just see a lady doctor. :]
Go see a doctor, no one here can help you unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest