The Student Room Group

Results day

I am going to try and keep this simple .GCSE results day is virtually next week and I am panicking so much ,whenever I think of it I feel sick and anxious. I don't know how to not panick about it, I feel like I have set high expectations for myself ,
but now the day is coming closer and closer I doubt my ability to do well !!!
Original post by samisikander
I am going to try and keep this simple .GCSE results day is virtually next week and I am panicking so much ,whenever I think of it I feel sick and anxious. I don't know how to not panick about it, I feel like I have set high expectations for myself ,
but now the day is coming closer and closer I doubt my ability to do well !!!

nothing you can do about it but try to relax. It's only GCSE results, not THAT much is riding on this. If you've tried you best I'm sure you will be pleased with your results.
I felt exactly the same as you then I watched a YouTube video called dear future me on results day which basically said you get the grades to get you where you are meant to be and I feel that rings true and I’ve just stopped worrying - what’s the point? It will only make me stressed...
Original post by Anonymous
nothing you can do about it but try to relax. It's only GCSE results, not THAT much is riding on this. If you've tried you best I'm sure you will be pleased with your results.

Thanks for the reply, I suffer with anxiety so I find it really hard not to panick !! I want to achieve my life dream of becoming a lawyer ,but I feel as if I doubt myself too much . For example , i remember panickig in my English Literature exam and not writing everything I would have wanted to (i ran out of time !! English is also my most important subject as I want to study it a level !!)
Thanks for the reply, I suffer with anxiety so I find it really hard not to panick !! I want to achieve my life dream of becoming a lawyer ,but I feel as if I doubt myself too much . For example , i remember panickig in my English Literature exam and not writing everything I would have wanted to (i ran out of time !! English is also my most important subject as I want to study it a level !!)

ah, that is tough then. I'm sure you didn't do as badly in English as you think. Let us know what you get when you find out next week!! Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous
ah, that is tough then. I'm sure you didn't do as badly in English as you think. Let us know what you get when you find out next week!! Good luck!

Thank you , if they're good I will definitely let you know !!
Reply 6
Im waiting on my English language grade. Want at least a 6 for medicine. Im in sixth form now
Original post by dasda
Im waiting on my English language grade. Want at least a 6 for medicine. Im in sixth form now

I hope you get that , I know how stressful it is 😭😭
Reply 8
I hope you get that , I know how stressful it is 😭😭

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest