The Student Room Group

Do you have any exs and think why the heck you dated then

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah you look back and ur like :confused:
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Well the only explanation I can think of is that sometimes you should try something new like dating a 30 year old seemed cool when I was 16

This is actually kinda ****ed up. She's essentially a pedo.

Original post by Leviathan1611
that's kind of you.🙂

now I don't know if it's true, but some women, after they've had kids get fat and can't lose the weight. what would you do then?

Bro, if he doesn't find it attractive he doesn't find it attractive that's just life.
that's kind of you.🙂

now I don't know if it's true, but some women, after they've had kids get fat and can't lose the weight. what would you do then?

Im not sure how credible that is but I'm not sure what I would do maybe I would have to date someone else but still be a father and ensure that I stay in quite good shape myself
Original post by syrup!
yeah you look back and ur like :confused:

Like you can't think of a good reason
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
This is actually kinda ****ed up. She's essentially a pedo.

Bro, if he doesn't find it attractive he doesn't find it attractive that's just life.

Well she said she was Christian so I thought she was a decent person but she was first chatting to me when I was 15 acc and calling me peng and sending me xs
yup all the time
I'd really like a pig, or a goat, or a lamb, or a bunch of ducks.

A pig is not the best pet to have- they can be loud, bad tempered and a lot of hassle to take care of.
Like Frances Bacon, the resident pub pig at the Conquering Hero in West Norwood.
Even goats and lambs can get aggressive as they grow up.
Ducks and geese are a lot easier to manage, so long as they are well fed and kept away from predators.
Original post by Ailurophile03
yup all the time

Dont judge a book by its cover and like get to know them before you ask them out
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
I sometimes think that about the last ex and wonder why I wasted 2 years.
When I walked out I had no idea how long his post-breakup behaviour would last for, how severe it would be or that he would target my best friend for abuse.
I broke up with other guys that took it badly before him but nothing on par with him.

Oh my gosh what did he do to your bestie?
Original post by batter mix
What an abomination!

I wouldn't have even dated that.

Because of the pizza, or the pineapple? :wink:
A pig is not the best pet to have- they can be loud, bad tempered and a lot of hassle to take care of.
Like Frances Bacon, the resident pub pig at the Conquering Hero in West Norwood.
Even goats and lambs can get aggressive as they grow up.
Ducks and geese are a lot easier to manage, so long as they are well fed and kept away from predators.

but they're cute, so I'll take it.

But enough about your exes. :biggrin:
Oh my gosh what did he do to your bestie?

Constant abusive phone calls over the last 5 years, threatening to report her to the police for stealing his dog and locking her in a room with some of his bnp racist pals for hours. My best friend was born in india.
:nah:
Original post by Palmyra
Because of the pizza, or the pineapple? :wink:

Both :tongue: but pineapple more.

Need to lower my standards if I intend to see anyone at all :rofl:
Reply 34
Like you can't think of a good reason

Well she said she was Christian so I thought she was a decent person but she was first chatting to me when I was 15 acc and calling me peng and sending me xs

women are traaaash my guy :rofl:
Original post by batter mix
Both :tongue: but pineapple more.

Need to lower my standards if I intend to see anyone at all :rofl:

Yes, telling people on the nuggets vs chicken popcorn thread to "eat more greens!" is not a good look. :rofl:
Plz tell me I'm not the only person who waisted a year with someone

She's unintelligent?...

waisted a year
Original post by syrup!
women are traaaash my guy :rofl:

Some are many aren't just gotta watch out
Original post by Amon-ster
She's unintelligent?...

waisted a year

Yeah no a levels let alone a degree or even an nvq at the age of 30

I spelt wasted wrong sure I'm still quite intelligent I passed my gcse English which I self taught and I'm studying A level maths, chemistry and accounting and I'm also talented
Original post by Palmyra
But enough about your exes. :biggrin:

Frances Bacon may be a biting, headbutting and thieving miss piggy.
But she's never been that bad. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest