The Student Room Group

Do you have any exs and think why the heck you dated then

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mixedraceguy
OK so one of my exs is overweight and like 30 and I was thinking about her the other day and thought why the heck did I even date her like I must have been desperate OK I didn't have abs so she was closer to my league but she got fatter and I got better looking and a Nd she was annoying, obnoxious, unintelligent like she didn't have any a levels or ote and she was way too old the age gap was like 13 years so I had to dump her and I found someone else but that didn't last too long so three girlfriends later I've found a lovely skinny girl who Im deeply in love with and she's 18 and I'm 17

...you don't look mixed race. Like not at all.
No, my exes have been stunners. I know exactly why I selected them to service me.
Original post by londonmyst
Frances Bacon may be a biting, headbutting and thieving miss piggy.
But she's never been that bad. :tongue:

:lol: I see now that the comparison was quite the insult to our porker friends :tongue:
Reply 43
@Mixedraceguy You are going to have a lot of exes with your attitude 🙄
Im not sure how credible that is but I'm not sure what I would do maybe I would have to date someone else but still be a father and ensure that I stay in quite good shape myself

that means you didn't love them but only liked how they looked like.so there would be no point getting in that relationship and wasting a person's life
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...you don't look mixed race. Like not at all.

I would say I look three quarters but I'm legit half black half white
Original post by tamil fever
that means you didn't love them but only liked how they looked like.so there would be no point getting in that relationship and wasting a person's life

Nah ive loved every girl I've been with but I lose physical attraction if they gain too much weight but I still love them and that's why it's hard to let them go but I just have to as I can't kiss or hug someone that I'm not physically attracted to let alone marry and have sex with
Nah ive loved every girl I've been with but I lose physical attraction if they gain too much weight but I still love them and that's why it's hard to let them go but I just have to as I can't kiss or hug someone that I'm not physically attracted to let alone marry and have sex with

yeah luv that's still not love.If you love someone,you love them unconditionally and even their flaws.What you are describing is just liking someone or even infatuation.You said you'd leave the girl you had a child with if they gained weight,and that you'd date someone else. Doesn't really scream "hard to let them go" or love.Just don't waste their life please.Or at least tell them what they are getting into.
Original post by Palmyra
:lol: I see now that the comparison was quite the insult to our porker friends :tongue:

Babe accepts your apology on behalf of all little piggies, giant hogs and wild boar. :biggrin:

MPV.jpg
I would try and train her and ensure she's on the right diet

Someone has an interesting lifestyle, @wxgmak .
Yeah no a levels let alone a degree or even an nvq at the age of 30

I spelt wasted wrong sure I'm still quite intelligent I passed my gcse English which I self taught and I'm studying A level maths, chemistry and accounting and I'm also talented

Imo it takes a special type of clapped to spell 'wasted' wrong.

You're narcissistic if that's how you think of yourself and ex and alright we get it the relationship is over, you don't need to talk **** on her after it's over.

What I don't get is why were you with a 30 year old when you were 15.
Original post by tamil fever
yeah luv that's still not love.If you love someone,you love them unconditionally and even their flaws.What you are describing is just liking someone or even infatuation.You said you'd leave the girl you had a child with if they gained weight,and that you'd date someone else. Doesn't really scream "hard to let them go" or love.Just don't waste their life please.Or at least tell them what they are getting into.

That's not love. Would you still love them if they cheated on you or tried to murder you repeatedly?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Amon-ster
Imo it takes a special type of clapped to spell 'wasted' wrong.

You're narcissistic if that's how you think of yourself and ex and alright we get it the relationship is over, you don't need to talk **** on her after it's over.

What I don't get is why were you with a 30 year old when you were 15.

It seemed cool at the time and my friends were impressed
Original post by Student-95
That's not love. Would you still love them if they cheated on you or tried to murder you repeatedly?

I'm not talking about flaws to that extent lmao but in the context of his post.In my post I was trying to link it to his s.o gaining weight and how he is not in love with them.But yes if it includes cheating or trying to murder you that's not love and there is something wrong with both of you.
Original post by batter mix
What an abomination!

I wouldn't have even dated that.

PRSOM
Original post by batter mix
Get a pet instead.

PRSOM again
Nonsense. You dated her at some point and obviously had feelings for her and liked her which meant you liked some qualities about her. stop being disrespectful to her just because the relationship ended.
Original post by Oxford Mum
PRSOM

:hugs:
Original post by Oxford Mum
PRSOM again

lol :lovehug:
Original post by Notoriety
No, my exes have been stunners. I know exactly why I selected them to service me.

Trying really hard to find vomitting emoji, but can't.
Original post by Leviathan1611
she possibly won't be skinny forever. so what'll you do if she gets fat?

What if OP gets fat? Can we watch her dump you (starts selling tickets)

Quick Reply

Latest