Spoiler

yes please :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by nyxnko_
yes please :smile:

Spoiler

I'll give you a tag next Tuesday. :yep:

Spoiler

Are you just looking for attention? you say that you just "expect a pass lmao" and that you "aren't clever" but you're predicted all 8's and 9's? stop phishing for attention
Original post by Roses &amp
I'll give you a tag next Tuesday. :yep:

Spoiler

:ta:

Spoiler

Thanks for the comment. And by the way, I'm not predicted 8s or 9s my predictions (or targets) are above. :borat:
Original post by Lipton32
Are you just looking for attention? you say that you just "expect a pass lmao" and that you "aren't clever" but you're predicted all 8's and 9's? stop phishing for attention
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Thanks for the comment. And by the way, I'm not predicted 8s or 9s my predictions (or targets) are above. :borat:

Even worse, so you actually got 8's and 9's but you are still one of those people that pretend to act stupid and ditsy?
Original post by Lipton32
Even worse, so you actually got 8's and 9's but you are still one of those people that pretend to act stupid and ditsy?

Would you like me to change it? :confused:
Original post by nyxnko_
:ta:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Roses &amp

Spoiler

Spoiler

What do you go do English language and Literature outside of class?
Original post by Satyr
What do you go do English language and Literature outside of class?

:confused:
What do you mean?
:confused:
What do you mean?

Like do you do any extra work outside of school for english language and literature to help you?
Original post by Satyr
Like do you do any extra work outside of school for english language and literature to help you?

:yep: Do you? I normally do quite a bit of Literature work because I enjoy it.
Would you like me to change it? :confused:

You don't get the point.
He wants you to change your "stupid and ditsy" acting and not the predicted grades!
Long story short....
Stop acting like your dumb because you're not :smile:
:yep: Do you? I normally do quite a bit of Literature work because I enjoy it.

I don't do anything yet but I'll see about doing more after the Summer holidays.
Have you started doing the texts for literature?
Original post by Studentsrcool
You don't get the point.
He wants you to change your "stupid and ditsy" acting and not the predicted grades!
Long story short....
Stop acting like your dumb because you're not :smile:

No I do get the point I meant do you want me to change the first post. And I did change it. Should have made that a bit clearer, sorry. :blushing:
I didn't intend to act stupid or ditsy, I just don't want to set my goals so high and then be disappointed if I don't somehow achieve them.
Original post by Satyr
I don't do anything yet but I'll see about doing more after the Summer holidays.
Have you started doing the texts for literature?

Yes, wbu?
Wait, so you're studying GCSEs for 3 years :eek:??? Also, noice grades 🤧.

De plus, je pense que ce serait mieux si tu parles en français avec moi- comme ça, on peux s'aider mutuellement :biggrin:. Aussi, comment as-tu gagné un 9 en français :colonhash:; je suis jaloux.

En outre, ça ne me dérangerait pas si tu m'identifies :colondollar:.

Phew, okay- enough of that google translate. :cool:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Shazington
Wait, so you're doing studying GCSEs for 3 years :eek:??? Also, noice grades 🤧.

De plus, je pense que ce serait mieux si tu parles en français avec moi- comme ça, on peux s'aider mutuellement :biggrin:. Aussi, comment as-tu gagné un 9 en français :colonhash:; je suis jaloux.

En outre, ça ne me dérangerait pas si tu m'identifies :colondollar:.

Phew, okay- enough of that google translate. :cool:

:yep: I think the system changed because we all picked our GCSEs in Year 8 and started them in Year 9. Thank you! :colondollar:

Yay! I have a French buddy. :cookie: :hi:

Je suis d'accord, on peut s'aider. :danceboy: J'adore le français, en ce moment c'est mon sujet préféré mais j'ai travailler beaucoup. :albertein:
Je crois que c'était un examen d'écrire :groovy:? Si tu veux, je peux te donner des conseilles en anglais?

I don't understand the last bit lmao. :colondollar: I know you said I wouldn't mind but I don't know what tu m'identifies means. Unless it means you identify me, which I doubt. :s-smilie:

:rofl: French is hard work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending