The Student Room Group

Do you have any exs and think why the heck you dated then

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oxford Mum
What if OP gets fat? Can we watch her dump you (starts selling tickets)

Dance Moms is more interesting than watching a relationship possibly end.
Yeah i was dating a girl recently and had turned down someone else who I found more physically attractive to be with her. Stupid decision in the end.
Original post by James.Carnell
Yeah i was dating a girl recently and had turned down someone else who I found more physically attractive to be with her. Stupid decision in the end.

I dated several guys who looked like pop stars. They were only in love with their mirrors. Kindness and keenness are much more important.
Original post by Fermion.
Nonsense. You dated her at some point and obviously had feelings for her and liked her which meant you liked some qualities about her. stop being disrespectful to her just because the relationship ended.

Sure I loved her and I liked her personality
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Sure I loved her and I liked her personality

Exactly so no time was wasted you just grew out of her.I hate people saying they wasted their time with an ex.If you no longer like them set them free.If you just settled more fool you and if your heart got broken better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all.People love to rewrite history.Only exception abusive controlling partners.
I dated several guys who looked like pop stars. They were only in love with their mirrors. Kindness and keenness are much more important.

What's it like to date a celebrity?
Reply 66
Original post by Notoriety
No, my exes have been stunners. I know exactly why I selected them to service me.

Yes, I’ve heard that the level of detail in those RPGs is really fantastic 😉
They looked like celebrities, that’s all. One looked like sting and was dubbed the god of the French department. The other female students hated me for it. I married someone who looked exactly like Jason Donovan and he was a doctor. You could never relax because girls were throwing themselves at them. If I messed up, infidelity would, and did, soon follow
What if OP gets fat? Can we watch her dump you (starts selling tickets)

I dont think I will ever get fat atleast as long as my modelling career but if I was too fat for the girl then I would accept it, find a new gf and try to sculp my body
They looked like celebrities, that’s all. One looked like sting and was dubbed the god of the French department. The other female students hated me for it. I married someone who looked exactly like Jason Donovan and he was a doctor. You could never relax because girls were throwing themselves at them. If I messed up, infidelity would, and did, soon follow

I see that's one thing about me that sone of my gfs couldn't handle like I get quite a lot of attention from other girls
I see that's one thing about me that sone of my gfs couldn't handle like I get quite a lot of attention from other girls

Well you certainly love yourself if not the girls!
Original post by Scotney

Well I'm confident and like I said I've loved all of my girlfriends 💙💯
Wow, is he dating a dog or ...?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by wxgmak
Wow, is he dating a dog or ...?

I mean....we are in the age of no-judgment so.....
I got notifications for other posts you’ve tagged me in but sadly they’ve been deleted ): I always miss out on the wildest TSR posts.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by wxgmak
I got notifications for other posts you’ve tagged me in but sadly they’ve been deleted ): I always miss out on the wildest TSR posts.

You have a life, I forgive your lateness. :biggrin:
I honestly do not, I wish I did though. ): I just don’t have notifications turned on for TSR on the app.

The important thing is: do you resist the attention, or act on it. The latter is not a good idea if you want to keep your relationships. The majority of mine ended for this very reason.
Original post by Scotney

PRSOM - As in the name of the pop group - Anything but the Girl
Pineapple on pizza is the tits idec.

To OP, no. Never regretted dating anyone I've dated.

Quick Reply

Latest