The Student Room Group

Mother jailed for life for killing her 2 young children

Absolute vile psychopath this women is, why have children if this is what you do to them?
https://news.sky.com/story/louise-porton-mother-jailed-for-killing-daughters-11775573

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds like she was separated from their father and actively tried to get and keep custody too rather than being 'stuck' with the kids. Makes no sense except for some crazy level of spite? :s-smilie:
Original post by Rock Fan
why have children if this is what you do to them?

exactly
This kinda thing is becoming too common. Remember that baby that got thrown against the wall?
Reply 4
Original post by SoftGingerCat
This kinda thing is becoming too common. Remember that baby that got thrown against the wall?

It's just being more reported. Humans have always been vile creatures.
When Lexi was ill in hospital, just over a week before she died, Porton took topless photos in the toilets and was arranging to perform sex acts for money with a man she had met through a website.

Classy.
Reply 6
Having read the article im finding it rather hard to square; 'killing two daughters who 'got in way of her sex life' with the picture they attached to the article...
awful.
ooh the mystery of evil of homosapiens
Unfathomable level of cruelty and evil. So sad.
we are to blame.

we create people like this. there is something fundamentally wrong with british society that makes people like this

there is just a violent atmosphere in this country, especially in the lower class communities
Reply 11
I've only just read this story and feel sickened. More so by the fact that those 32 years spent within our justice system will undoubtedly be pretty cushy. Little reparation for the family of the children while she lulls the time away watching tv and learning new skills. Pfft . I wish we could deal with these monsters in a purely retributive fashion.
Reply 12
Agreed. There are no words. We put so much money into keeping these monsters safe ( West, Denehey,Alitt etc) there's no scope for justice. I can't comprehend what she did.
Original post by Nalk1573
we are to blame.

we create people like this. there is something fundamentally wrong with british society that makes people like this

there is just a violent atmosphere in this country, especially in the lower class communities

Royal Oak you are right I've just been watching the film Capernaum and what some children go through all over world is evil. I've also read a Child Called It by David James Pelzer he was one of worst cases of child abuse in America.
Original post by ThomH97
Sounds like she was separated from their father and actively tried to get and keep custody too rather than being 'stuck' with the kids. Makes no sense except for some crazy level of spite? :s-smilie:

Child benefits
These type of people should receive capital punishment
Original post by looloo2134
Child benefits

You don't get any if your kids are dead :s-smilie:
Original post by ThomH97
You don't get any if your kids are dead :s-smilie:

they have to know that the child dies
:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest