The Student Room Group

[Golden Thread] What would you change your TSR username to and why?

Scroll to see replies

Oh no, and @Notnek nicked the Cambridge mum username before my very eyes! Would have liked to have swapped to that username just for April fools day
I chose my username for convenience as I wasn't aware of community outside the uni discussion forums and it was available after I had tried several others. Going back, I would have chosen 240719. It's my join date and I appreciate the simplicity.
Reply 62
Original post by Oxford Mum
Oh no, and @Notnek nicked the Cambridge mum username before my very eyes! Would have liked to have swapped to that username just for April fools day

You can have access to that account any time you like :smile:
Thanks Notnek :smile:

Original post by Notnek
Reply 64
@eutrophication1 nAmKeEn KuTtHi
Original post by Notnek

P.S. I like talking to you, just so I can see your avatar.
Reply 66
Original post by Oxford Mum
P.S. I like talking to you, just so I can see your avatar.

I thought it was because of my wit and charm. Now I find out that you’re just using me for my avatar :cry2:
Original post by syrup!
@eutrophication1 nAmKeEn KuTtHi

:unimpressed:
Original post by Notnek
I thought it was because of my wit and charm. Now I find out that you’re just using me for my avatar :cry2:

@Notnek Not at all, not at all. I really love having nice conversations with pleasant people on TSR.

NB @harrysbar I never said "flirt", not once :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
CruelCavy

:colone:

but you're not........ :no:
I have no idea what I would change it to.. I quite like my current though (even though nobody has any idea how they're meant to pronounce it :lol:)
Maybe @Mooncakes ?
Master Bugg
Following on from a recent post by @Oxford Mum, I want to now be known as UCL Mum (to be) :colone:

(My kids better go to UCL not some smelly uni like KCL :wink:)
Original post by Noodlzzz
Following on from a recent post by @Oxford Mum, I want to now be known as UCL Mum (to be) :colone:

(My kids better go to UCL not some smelly uni like KCL :wink:)

I don't know. King's Mum would have a bit of a ring to it.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I don't know. King's Mum would have a bit of a ring to it.

Maybe KCL Dad? We can argue over which uni our kids should go to, and then they rebel and go to Scotland, or worse... oxbridge :colone:
He he first world problems
tbh, I dunno if i would change it - maybe so that it didn't have my name in it because that's a really basic option.
Thinking along the lines of a flower themed name - PinkRoses13 ???? I dunno - i'm not very creative lol
I'm_so_unacademic

edit: one for all you oldies out there
NotSoMediocreAnymore

Since I'm no longer mediocre.

Quick Reply

Latest