The Student Room Group

Rate me out of 10? (Picture included)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
I’ve never pulled myself so can’t really help much :colondollar:

A lot of the girls I’ve liked in the past have been the popular ones while I’m just me. But looking back I had little in common with them. So like I said if you are compatible personality wise then ‘league don’t matter’.

Just be confident. Especially if you go uni where you start a fresh and then leagues really don’t exist

I think confidence is key like you said but I still believes in leagues to an extent and if a girl is intimidatingly attractive, I’d be more nervous to approach her.

I’ve just had no luck with any girls and worried it’s due to my looks and trying to improve that!
Original post by 6TimeChampions
I just wanted honesty if I’m honest as had a lot of rejection and led to insecurity so trying to sort that out.

It’s not validation, more how I can improve and how I’m perceived but thank you!

Don't worry, your confidence will push you through far in life. The one you'll find is the one who'll also be looking for you. Just gotta trust in the journey.
Thank you, I’ll consider growing it out a bit longer then.

And never really considered that but I’ll look into having my eyebrows done - what would I even ask for? Just shaping?

But apart from that I shouldn’t have any worries? Perhaps aiming too high is a problem.
Original post by Kiritsugu
Don't worry, your confidence will push you through far in life. The one you'll find is the one who'll also be looking for you. Just gotta trust in the journey.

Thank you, you’re completely right :smile:
How old are you?

I'd bang
Decent looking :smile:
5’10/10

Hawt lass

You burned all the x’s on my eyes, xo
You're not a bad looking guy, so I doubt it's your looks holding you back.

Are you shy around girls? Or quiet?
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you?

I'd bang

I’m 19.

Thanks 😂 Anymore feedback?
I’ll consider that then, as long as it’s not too pricey!

I usually go for the girls that are stereotypically regraded as very attractive and get a lot of attention, which is maybe where I go wrong as I don’t standout.
Decent looking :smile:

Thank you any feedback? :smile:
Original post by keptinside
5’10/10

Hawt lass

You burned all the x’s on my eyes, xo

Thanks for the evident sarcasm 😂
Original post by MidgetFever
You're not a bad looking guy, so I doubt it's your looks holding you back.

Are you shy around girls? Or quiet?

I don’t have a lot of confidence due to previous rejections so I would say I’m shy, but perhaps that’s because I go for girls out of my league?!

Any feedback? :smile:
Thank you any feedback? :smile:

In terms of your looks no feedback really, you look well groomed, cute smile :colondollar:, but maybe you should have a bit more confidence? Which I know is hard to do but you’ll get there eventually :wink:
Very true, I don’t know how guys can just manage to pull girls in clubs and don’t think I’d be able to either.

I’d rather find something much more substantial but don’t know how likely that is.
In terms of your looks no feedback really, you look well groomed, cute smile :colondollar:, but maybe you should have a bit more confidence? Which I know is hard to do but you’ll get there eventually :wink:

Aw thank you :smile: And hopefully, think it’s probably just being persistent and eventually it might click!
I ain't a girl so I'm not gonna rate you but I would grow your hair out on the top a bit.
Also do you use gel or a different product?
Original post by Prussianxo
I ain't a girl so I'm not gonna rate you but I would grow your hair out on the top a bit.
Also do you use gel or a different product?

No problem aha and a few people have said that so I’ll take the advice - how long would you say?

And just putty, nothing too fancy would you recommend changing it?
No problem aha and a few people have said that so I’ll take the advice - how long would you say?

And just putty, nothing too fancy would you recommend changing it?

Depends on what your hair type is. Is it thick or thin. Straight, wavy or curly.

I can't tell too much but it looks a bit shiny, maybe get a product with less shine.
no offence but 4/10 imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending