The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rosaknows
I just threw my ipad across the bed. Thanks.

Ahhh come on, it's only a picture!
Hairspray it!
Then while its trapped in it's sticky cocoon of hair product throw it outside. But be sure to be quick... otherwise it'll unstick itself!
Original post by Little J
A big spider just crawled under my bed. It's black, thick legs, etc. I'm terrified and I can't seem to see it either, what should I do? :frown:

fat_black_woman_spongebob.jpg

Nomsaiyan?
Reply 43
Original post by marcus2001
fat_black_woman_spongebob.jpg

Nomsaiyan?

I'd be more scared if I saw that crawl under my bed...
I wonder what the world would look like if everything was made of spiders...

Does anyone on here have a sister who's scared of spiders and if so, did you ever catch one then throw it on her and watch her completely freak out when you were children?

I did :smile:
There is only one solution....

House Fire.jpg
Reply 47
Original post by Sannn
Ahhh come on, it's only a picture!

I could feel them crawling over me :frown::frown::frown::frown:
TW for Arachnophobics

Everyone else, see inside the mind of a spider :dance:
Reply 49
Aww, the spider only wants to cuddle with you :cute:
Omfg i am in the same situation except....its under my bed, am on my bed, its dark and my folks are asleep ;-; kill me now!!
just leave it lone and let it kill flies for you; those are the real ****ers.

Spiders are beautiful animals.
A small spider has went under my bed just now, I can't use a vaccum to get it out, how can I get it out
Original post by Jacksmith122
A small spider has went under my bed just now, I can't use a vaccum to get it out, how can I get it out

Can't you use your common sense and perhaps move your bed slightly so that you can reach the spider?
Original post by Jacksmith122

Offer it a fly.
Rabbit notes that, statistically, the likelihood of being more than 10 feet from a spider in western society is less than 1 in 10 million. For details, see: https://animals.howstuffworks.com/arachnids/spider-facts.htm
Rabbit also notes 3 major advantages of spiders over other pets: a> they don't bark, b> they don't chew up your clothes, c> they don't drop poo on your clothing and other furnishings. You also don't have to buy pet licenses for them, or get rabies shots for them. There are also no leash laws for them. What more could you want?? Cheers.
How do you know it’s there if you can’t see it?

I don’t even have a spider and I can’t sleep...
Reply 58
Same happening to me I’m gonna get no sleep what if it’s in the bed
Reply 59
Burn down the entire building, obviously...

Latest