The Student Room Group

Rate me out of 10? (Picture included)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Msbrownie.xo
to be honest i only rated u a four cause ur not really what i would consider handsome, i dont really know what you can change - maybe hairstyle wise think of doing something else?

Suppose so - it’s a very subjective thing though I guess?

Another persons 4 is another persons 9!
Original post by chlo_bel
Why do you care what we think? Confidence should come from within

Because I’m pretty insecure and get no luck I suppose :frown:
Original post by Sorrynonono
You are cute

Thank you :smile:

Any feedback?
Well...0/10

Soz bro :s-smilie:
Original post by 6TimeChampions
Thank you :smile:

Any feedback?

That was their feedback
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Well...0/10

Soz bro :s-smilie:

0/10 is a new low 😂

But you are completely ripped so I’ll listen haha - any feedback?
That was their feedback

I more meant any feedback on where I could improve as always room to find improvement.

It’s difficult when I’ve got people saying I’m an 8/10 and cute and you saying 0/10 😂😂

Guess it’s all subjective!
Seen other people do this so made a throwaway account as really curious as never had a relationship and wondered if it were to do with my looks?

5’10, slim body type if that helps anything.

Any tips also appreciated! Thank you!

https://ibb.co/7YwN4cj

7/10
- Hair needs to be sorted out (you need a fringe, lose the dull, mousey colour and go for a warmer tone, or, at the very least, rinse hair with cold water for natural shine)
- Always moisturise
- Face exercises to enhance jawline
Also worth noting it is very unlikely you will rise to a 9 unless you start working out, but just doing the above will definitely make you a solid 8 :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
0/10 is a new low 😂

But you are completely ripped so I’ll listen haha - any feedback?

Yeah. Gym.

Just banter.
Yeah. Gym.

Just banter.

I can take banter don’t worry 😂

Any serious feedback or rating?

I’ve started going to the gym more and being conscious about these things and slowly seeing the differences so that’s encouraging.
Working out even impacts face shape. And neck thickness. You'll want a bigger head, a stronger jaw shape, and therefore a thicker neck, as well as tighter triceps. For starters. I'm not saying look like a Chad, just...man up a bit. You're not ugly though.
Original post by Joe Frazier
7/10
- Hair needs to be sorted out (you need a fringe, lose the dull, mousey colour and go for a warmer tone, or, at the very least, rinse hair with cold water for natural shine)
- Always moisturise
- Face exercises to enhance jawline
Also worth noting it is very unlikely you will rise to a 9 unless you start working out, but just doing the above will definitely make you a solid 8 :smile:

This is exactly what I was looking for so thank you so much!

- Are you suggesting dye my hair a different colour? And I’ve never really had a fringe before or grown it out but you’d recommend just getting it longer?
- I’ve started moisturising more - does that usually consist of just washing the face, spot creams and the like or is there more to it?
- Any face exercise recommendations?

I’ve started going to the gym now and will take those steps! Thanks for the help!
Reply 72
Thank you - a lot of people have said that so how could I change my hair?

What would you rate me? I’ve heard everything from 4-8 today so very confused 😂

You're too young for me to rate in terms of attraction. You're a handsome young man though and you'll definitely be someone's 10. No one is a 10 to everyone. Go to a good man's stylist and get a restyle.
Reply 73

- Are you suggesting dye my hair a different colour? And I’ve never really had a fringe before or grown it out but you’d recommend just getting it longer?
- I’ve started moisturising more - does that usually consist of just washing the face, spot creams and the like or is there more to it?

I’ve started going to the gym now and will take those steps! Thanks for the help!

Cleanse tone and moisturise. Clinique have a nice man's range.
Don't dye your hair. Most women don't like men colouring their hair.
Could you give him any tips, @wxgmak ?

Yes, I suggest you dye your hair darker - you already have dark eyebrows so perhaps try some semi-permanent dyes to see how you like dark brown hair? Alternatively, if you like your natural colour aim to brighten it up a bit with some blonde highlights. If I’m honest your current hair colour is too common and boring - experiment with products and see what works with your skin tone.
Obviously, I don’t know for sure a fringe would look good but I know your current look isn’t doing you any favours. Try growing it out a bit and not using any products other than maybe sea-salt spray?
Washing your face is NOT moisturising. It’s basically the opposite. Every time you wash your face you risk it drying out and this can cause more spots. Obviously continue washing your face - Tea Tree oil is the best IMO. But you need to buy a facial moisturiser/oil toner and use it after washing your face and before bed. Eating fruit makes a huge difference to the clearness of your skin (in my experience). If you’re doing all this right, you shouldn’t need any ‘spot creams’ because your skin will not be producing any.
I don’t have any face exercise recommendations aha, sorry, I just thought I’d mention them because it’s an activity anyone can do to improve their looks (and confidence), which from your post I assume you would like.

No worries :smile:
Reply 76
Seen other people do this so made a throwaway account as really curious as never had a relationship and wondered if it were to do with my looks?

5’10, slim body type if that helps anything.

Any tips also appreciated! Thank you!

https://ibb.co/7YwN4cj

5 or 6 in this pic. Another topic I saw you in, you looked better.

That's the thing about pictures, they're a 2d image and thus not super accurate...
I've seen girls who looked hot in real life but very average in photo's. I've seen girls who look very plain in real life but hot in photo's.

You seem to ask for a lot of advice but what advice have you implemented since last time you asked advice?
Reply 77
your hairline is on the ropes but other than that good, strong 7
Original post by plainjayne1
Cleanse tone and moisturise. Clinique have a nice man's range.
Don't dye your hair. Most women don't like men colouring their hair.

Thanks for the feedback!
Original post by Joe Frazier
Yes, I suggest you dye your hair darker - you already have dark eyebrows so perhaps try some semi-permanent dyes to see how you like dark brown hair? Alternatively, if you like your natural colour aim to brighten it up a bit with some blonde highlights. If I’m honest your current hair colour is too common and boring - experiment with products and see what works with your skin tone.
Obviously, I don’t know for sure a fringe would look good but I know your current look isn’t doing you any favours. Try growing it out a bit and not using any products other than maybe sea-salt spray?
Washing your face is NOT moisturising. It’s basically the opposite. Every time you wash your face you risk it drying out and this can cause more spots. Obviously continue washing your face - Tea Tree oil is the best IMO. But you need to buy a facial moisturiser/oil toner and use it after washing your face and before bed. Eating fruit makes a huge difference to the clearness of your skin (in my experience). If you’re doing all this right, you shouldn’t need any ‘spot creams’ because your skin will not be producing any.
I don’t have any face exercise recommendations aha, sorry, I just thought I’d mention them because it’s an activity anyone can do to improve their looks (and confidence), which from your post I assume you would like.

No worries :smile:

I’m not sure about the blonde highlights, just don’t think it’ll work for me but I’ll work on just experimenting more and having it less slicked back/perhaps look to grow it out or just do the sides for a while and leave the top?

I use spot foundations which seem to combine as a moisturiser but you’d stick with just a L’Oreal moisturiser or something? Think clear, good looking skin may make a huge difference?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending